@sundae22
Nuclear reactor
2 Cargo nodes (input)
1 Cargo node (output)
3 Cargo nodes (connector)
1 Fluid pump
1 energy regulator
1 coal generator
This list is wrong. Everything on the list is @OnePunchGrill's stuff except the reactor, the regulator, the nodes, and the generator. I just made the fluid pump work, and a couple other things. I need: A tier 1 heated pressure chamber, a OIL pump, a reactor port, about 30ish buckets of oil, a freezer, and some OTHER MINOR ITEMS!

Reactions: Trump15024

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you leroy, all I wanted from you was to tell the truth from the beginning, why was that so hard :(

Why was it hard for you to accept that all I wanted to do was to help you from the beginning, but I had no choice to kick you out because you weren't respecting my house?

When you're older, you'll understand too. What a big deal inviting someone into your house is then watching it get messed around to someone else's whim is for the owner of the house.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I went by the /co i logs. I went to the last page and saw that OnePunchGrill placed the 'skull' first. It's hard to tell what 'skull' she placed. You can ask any staff or police to prove that my list is completely accurate, based off the logs. Just have them do /co l (last page). However, if you want to sort this out yourself, feel free.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.