XP Loss Glitch.

IPeedMyPants

Dec 20, 2016
So. Just A Normal Day, I was enchanting my items. I had 360 levels. (I vote alot ik)
I warped to creative, working on my arch app. I come back and all my exp is gone. I relog, and do everything, It's still gone!

1 request. Can I get my exp back after you fix the glitch please

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Not really able to replicate this. Were you doing anything in particular?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You don't really need to be din anything. This also happens to me all the time, I think Ciel can confirm as he helped me get my levels back once.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Can't confirm because I don't remember

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It really happens to everyone when u go to creative and I have lost a lot of levels but it happens and can't be avoided because most players would spam the bottle of enchantment for levels in creative therefore must not allow a player to transfer xp from creative to city world to avoid cheating in game so I suggest if u have something do with do use it or another option is unlock a random slimefun stuff with remaining xp or put it in a flask of knowledge tho u only get some of the xp back like I mean really little so not advisable to get from the flask of knowledge.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
It really happens to everyone when u go to creative and I have lost a lot of levels but it happens and can't be avoided because most players would spam the bottle of enchantment for levels in creative therefore must not allow a player to transfer xp from creative to city world to avoid cheating in game so I suggest if u have something do with do use it or another option is unlock a random slimefun stuff with remaining xp or put it in a flask of knowledge tho u only get some of the xp back like I mean really little so not advisable to get from the flask of knowledge.
The player data is separate for each world, and this only sometimes works.