Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Yaoke
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) Special Education, Remedial Education.
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) Millionaire
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? After extensive research on the IDEA's "Regulations on Discipline", I have come up with a basic and intuitive protocol for reprimanding disruptive, disabled students. Assuming the student is being disruptive, there can be two causes. The first cause can be labeled as the product of their disability. If the student's disability is the reason that they are acting out of order, a separate learning location/alternative methods of teaching will be established to help them adjust to their learning environment. If the student has active parents/guardians that are involved in their life, they will be notified so they can work with the student outside of school to manage their outbursts. The second cause of disruptive behavior can be considered as separate, or independent from their disability. This will result in a more traditional form of discipline, where the teacher will first administer a thorough, verbal warning to the student about how their behavior is unacceptable and disruptive to the other retards in the class. If said student continues being disruptive, the teacher has full authority to remove them from the class and send them to the principal, who will then notify the student's parents/guardian. I recommend the addition of counselors to the school's staff, to help these disruptive students with their behavior and problems as a student, and a person.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes, Prophecy Child#1570
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school) EST
7. Why do you want to become a teacher? To answer this question, I will propose a hypothetical situation. Say you are walking down the street, minding your own business, when a new player comes up to you, asking how to do something very basic, like crafting a hopper, or obtaining a charging bench. In no world would someone like this be considered normal in day to day life, so why are they considered normal on MCCities? These people, when represented on an IQ bell curve, are at the far, far left, and they should be able to get the special help they need now that school is back. I strongly believe that having a remedial program for mentally deficient players would create a much more resourceful and intelligent playerbase. These players struggle to make money, get jobs, and have issues with formulating their thoughts when they ask for help. My program, the MCCities Remedial Education Program, would help these players with communicating properly, obtaining and maintaining a job, and their overall intelligence regarding their brain capacity. These poor souls deserve treatment, and it should be given to them.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes, I agree to be an excellent role model for these abnormal students.

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
Note: I would require a large classroom to handle these students incase an outburst arises.

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
it seems to me that it is quite hard to help people who are special needs and disabled when you also fall into that group, how will you handle that?

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
There must be some form of confusion, the woman in my pfp is not me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.