yeah ok i have a question for the server owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

5678cdo

Mar 7, 2019
(read the pictures first and this will make more sense) so my question is why are you in violation of these rules :) im a nice person and i love your server i really do i know i could be i big help to it i would of even donated the next time i get my pay check and gone around advertising your server to minecraft fans but when you refuse to keep track of your staff thats when i get upset so im gonna give you a choice either agree to try your best to follow these rules from now on and give me a good apology for the innapropriate ban and mistreatment or i will quit playing the server tell everyone how bad your server really is and possibly take you into court meaning either way you will loose money and your server eventuly and with as little players as you have now i really dont think you want or need that oh and banning me for even longer will not help your situation if you think im joking i assure you im not i have your ip and my boyfriends dad just so happends to work in tracking down people i will take you into court if this isent solved not trying to come off as if im treatening you so i apologize if it seems that way im just kindly asking you please agree to the terms and give me my apology or i will no longer continue to play and i will make sure i get justice if needed then you are welcome to contact my game attorney and sort something out with him his email is: [email protected]. you have 3 days to accept and apologize. :)
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I am sorry to say this but,
what the actual ....
you can't sue someone if they ban you from their server. Pretty sure you can't just make a random courtcase without having like a minimum fee/crime/damage inflicted. It's just....

also if you do not listen to staff you get banned, what ever you were doing they told you not to do is out of the picture.You were not banned for what you were talking about. Rather continiously asking: 'what did I do wrong? I didn't do anything? You guys are corrupt bla bla'

I mean rules for nibble would be nice not, constitution of rights? Well idk but in basic nibble meets all criteria for those rules and Typical said he was going to push nibble a bit too how sweet not.

hahaha I am sorry just dissapointed in myself for taking this a bit too serious, but mate, what?

Most of the email seems made up and self made, abuse of power in a free video game means nothing in court. Also note this nibble at the end of the last picture it says:
"His server shut down... seeing as you were able to find his IP adress so easily"

idk if that is like a threat but whut? Did you just claim you illegally tracked his IP for possibly illegal action? I mean maybe you 2 will meet in court after all xd

this post just annoyed me I like to set things straight sorry mates haha.

have a great day readers.
greets

RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Look. When you first join the server you agree to the rules and the info that the server is taking from you smh
Your info will not be used for bad things

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I am sorry to say this but,
what the actual ....
you can't sue someone if they ban you from their server. Pretty sure you can't just make a random courtcase without having like a minimum fee/crime/damage inflicted. It's just....

also if you do not listen to staff you get banned, what ever you were doing they told you not to do is out of the picture.You were not banned for what you were talking about. Rather continiously asking: 'what did I do wrong? I didn't do anything? You guys are corrupt bla bla'

I mean rules for nibble would be nice not, constitution of rights? Well idk but in basic nibble meets all criteria for those rules and Typical said he was going to push nibble a bit too how sweet not.

hahaha I am sorry just dissapointed in myself for taking this a bit too serious, but mate, what?

Most of the email seems made up and self made, abuse of power in a free video game means nothing in court. Also note this nibble at the end of the last picture it says:
"His server shut down... seeing as you were able to find his IP adress so easily"

idk if that is like a threat but whut? Did you just claim you illegally tracked his IP for possibly illegal action? I mean maybe you 2 will meet in court after all xd

this post just annoyed me I like to set things straight sorry mates haha.

have a great day readers.
greets
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first amendment only pertains to the US Federal government's ability to regulate the speech of its citizens, and has nothing to do with the private sector.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

(read the pictures first and this will make more sense) so my question is why are you in violation of these rules :) im a nice person and i love your server i really do i know i could be i big help to it i would of even donated the next time i get my pay check and gone around advertising your server to minecraft fans but when you refuse to keep track of your staff thats when i get upset so im gonna give you a choice either agree to try your best to follow these rules from now on and give me a good apology for the innapropriate ban and mistreatment or i will quit playing the server tell everyone how bad your server really is and possibly take you into court meaning either way you will loose money and your server eventuly and with as little players as you have now i really dont think you want or need that oh and banning me for even longer will not help your situation if you think im joking i assure you im not i have your ip and my boyfriends dad just so happends to work in tracking down people i will take you into court if this isent solved not trying to come off as if im treatening you so i apologize if it seems that way im just kindly asking you please agree to the terms and give me my apology or i will no longer continue to play and i will make sure i get justice if needed then you are welcome to contact my game attorney and sort something out with him his email is: [email protected]. you have 3 days to accept and apologize. :)
View attachment 7082View attachment 7083View attachment 7084View attachment 7085
Yeah your ban will be extended and more than likely you will be perm banned. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.