Yes this has nothing to do with MC. Ik.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
I was wondering if you could get the new Wendy's smoky mushroom cheeseburger WITHOUT the mushroom sauce. I was surprised with one for my birthday today, cause I wanted one, but it had mushroom sauce, and I had no idea so Now i cant eat the top bun OR the crispy bunions, I mean funyuns, I mean unions, wait, OH oniuns. o_O ONIONS. THERE WE GO. Anyway, I wasn't expecting one for my birthday cause dad said he would maybe pick one up on my way to grandma and grandpas house on Saturday, but apparently mom didn't hear about that, so here i am taking off the top part of the bun and any contaminated mushrooms of my burger. THIS BURGER MEANS SOMETHING TO ME. I DONT EVEN LIKE BURGERS, AND THIS I AM (Partially) EATING. I didn't like burgers. Or cheese. OR mushrooms. OR ONIONS. Well, the cheese is a different type, not cheddar, I learned to like mushrooms a little while back, for some reason, square, bland looking burgers with rounded edges look more appetizing, and the onions at FRIED. Please give me an answer. I want the full burger experience without having to worry about the mushroom sauce. Thanks.
Also, WHO WOULDNT WANT THIS BURGER?? Even burger haters like me like it! Who couldn't resist??
1519948217074.png

Attachments

Reactions: Trump15024