You don't have to pay 50 dollars to warp

T

Trump15024

I don't think we should have to pay 50 dollars to warp because how about you don't have 50 dollars and you have to get somewhere.

D

Deleted member 832

I don't think we should have to pay 50 dollars to warp because how about you don't have 50 dollars and you have to get somewhere.
Thank me for the 50 dollar warp, tee hee, I made the suggestion

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
As superdude said, Paying fifty dollars is simulating the cost of transport to the area. Warping itself is unrealistic, so they tried to emulate paying for example, bus ticket or taxi. I think it should stay. Also you only have to pay fifty dollars on citizen rank and up.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Would you prefer to pay 50$ or wait x seconds based on how far the warp is? l'd think you'd prefer 50$.

H

Heather

wait x seconds based on how far the warp is
I actually think that the time being different depending on how far away the warp is is an interesting idea. It would add more realism since in real life it takes longer to travel to father places but $50 is definitely better than having to wait in a player point of view. xD

Reactions: cat

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I actually think that the time being different depending on how far away the warp is is an interesting idea. It would add more realism since in real life it takes longer to travel to father places but $50 is definitely better than having to wait in a player point of view. xD
For me i might stop using warps all together if they take longer than 10 seconds :p Grapple hooks are much better. But, it might be better to keep the warp times down to a few seconds, so newer players don't get annoyed.

H

Heather

For me i might stop using warps all together if they take longer than 10 seconds :p Grapple hooks are much better. But, it might be better to keep the warp times down to a few seconds, so newer players don't get annoyed.
Oh of course, I would be rather annoyed with it too but I thought it was interesting and hadn't thought of it before. :p

D

Deleted member 832

Or nether hubs

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
You should be able to warp for free
We once were able to warp for free xD But it takes away some of the realism of the game there are some city rp servers that dont allow u to even tpa to someone thats really crazy so just be glad u can warp