Your Beautiful Both Inside And Out, Never Forget That....

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Today is a day, which i feel we all need reminding. Each and everyone of you are special in your own way. Im tired of people leaving because they feel hurt, im so done with people having to feel like they have to power over their lives. Life is a gift. And for someone to hate themselves that much that they would take their own life, well that just isnt fair. Everyone starts equally amazing, and your everyday you make tiny choices, which can either make someone smile, or feel awful. As much as you might think that one tiny insult won't cause someone to take their own life, if everyone does that, it builds up. So many of us take life for granted, we complain about every little thing. But look closely at your life, i challenge you all to look at your day to day lives closer everyday, find three things to be grateful for and 3 people who made you smile everyday. So many people say that they are being hurt, and that causes them to hurt others. The only way to stop this is to be the example. Be the one to stand out from the crowd, let the one to let the argument go. Not everything has to be a big deal, sometimes you have to let things go. I'm so disappointed that we hurt so many people that they start leaving. I know you all are beautiful, and very kind. I know a lot of you are struggling in rl, but we all are. And hurting others isn't the answer, b/c working together is. I know its easy to just say all of this and not do a thing, but i personally would like to say sorry to anyone i have ever hurt. No excuses. Im working on being the example i tell everyone to be, because everyone is scared to lead the change. Its easy to start when everyone accepts it, but to be the person who steps forwards and says "This has to change" thats hard. And it doesn't have to be hard, if we all take note of what we did wrong, and just say sorry we can change. But i do not belive that we can stay this way. Whether you wish to join me on my journey to keep this place kind, thats your choice, but no matter what happens, even if no one wants to, i will step forwards and be the change i want to see. Im so proud to see kind people everywhere, but there are some who are kind who choose not to. I love each and everyone of you, and i want to protect you, if you need anything. This sever is a family, and I will not let it fall apart. "Your Beautiful Both Inside And Out, Never Forget That"

-Lauren

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Today is a day, which i feel we all need reminding. Each and everyone of you are special in your own way. Im tired of people leaving because they feel hurt, im so done with people having to feel like they have to power over their lives. Life is a gift. And for someone to hate themselves that much that they would take their own life, well that just isnt fair. Everyone starts equally amazing, and your everyday you make tiny choices, which can either make someone smile, or feel awful. As much as you might think that one tiny insult won't cause someone to take their own life, if everyone does that, it builds up. So many of us take life for granted, we complain about every little thing. But look closely at your life, i challenge you all to look at your day to day lives closer everyday, find three things to be grateful for and 3 people who made you smile everyday. So many people say that they are being hurt, and that causes them to hurt others. The only way to stop this is to be the example. Be the one to stand out from the crowd, let the one to let the argument go. Not everything has to be a big deal, sometimes you have to let things go. I'm so disappointed that we hurt so many people that they start leaving. I know you all are beautiful, and very kind. I know a lot of you are struggling in rl, but we all are. And hurting others isn't the answer, b/c working together is. I know its easy to just say all of this and not do a thing, but i personally would like to say sorry to anyone i have ever hurt. No excuses. Im working on being the example i tell everyone to be, because everyone is scared to lead the change. Its easy to start when everyone accepts it, but to be the person who steps forwards and says "This has to change" thats hard. And it doesn't have to be hard, if we all take note of what we did wrong, and just say sorry we can change. But i do not belive that we can stay this way. Whether you wish to join me on my journey to keep this place kind, thats your choice, but no matter what happens, even if no one wants to, i will step forwards and be the change i want to see. Im so proud to see kind people everywhere, but there are some who are kind who choose not to. I love each and everyone of you, and i want to protect you, if you need anything. This sever is a family, and I will not let it fall apart. "Your Beautiful Both Inside And Out, Never Forget That"

-Lauren
*claps*lauren became my new bible xD. But yeah true^^

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So she writes a beautifull letter (No offence havn't had time to read it... but the colour was really nice?)
And you turn it into a stupid joke.... and even put in spammy memes?
I mean wow... thats really dissapointing...

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
OMG i love Lauren so much! Lauren u are so kind inspiring and just a awesome person. literally this post really touched me and made me more hopeful for the future with people like you. (not always so hopeful cause dumb things like tide pod challenge ugh) you're just such a kind awesome person Lauren, all of your quotes are amazing and inspiring ugh ilysm!!!