You're not what I'm looking for

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
;> Cutie Patrol <;

Greetings players, today I present you with a once in a lifetime opportunity. A chance to fill the only available . . . well actually the only position in my gang period.

<; Cutie Prime ;>

I won't sugar coat this, as cutie prime you are essentially expected to be my little [removed]. You will do what I want when I want and how I want. Fear not though daddy-kun always takes care of his [removed]. If you prove yourself as a worthy qt accomplice I will shower you with riches beyond what your simple mind thought attainable. I'm talking mythics, racks on racks, real estate, fine dining, and most importantly access to my personal top secret torture dungeon located in /wild ;>

Here are the traits I am looking for in a cutie prime.
1. Good pvper
2. Maturely immature
3. Animal lover
4. Mean ;>
5. Kind <;

Now that I have wasted a good amount of your time, I bestow unto you the application format

IGN:
DISCORD:
CPS: (clicks per second)
Why you deserve to be cutie prime:
upload a picture of the cutest animal in your possession
You must also 1v1 me in hypixel or cities

Last edited by a moderator:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
NoobKid101
NoobKid#1010
300cps no auto clicker, just coated my fingers with some magical sugar
460B53D0-AB41-4762-8B1F-E947B32C6E8A.jpeg

Blobfish lol
I will 1v1 u with my police baton the problem is you dissappear when it hits u o.o

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
NoobKid101
NoobKid#1010
300cps no auto clicker, just coated my fingers with some magical sugar
View attachment 5139
Blobfish lol
I will 1v1 u with my police baton the problem is you dissappear when it hits u o.o
I'm sorry I must decline, although your cps is almost higher than mine. Additionally, your bloop fish or whatever was the polar opposite of cute and I'm skeptical it's even in your possession. Thank you for your application ;>

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm sorry I must decline, although your cps is almost higher than mine. Additionally, your bloop fish or whatever was the polar opposite of cute and I'm skeptical it's even in your possession. Thank you for your application ;>
o ma cps is legendary. Da bloop fish is very ugly i must agree

Reactions: Powerfull

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
*i totally didn't almost break my mouse doing a clicking speed test (;*
ign: HttpWillow
discord: dahlia#7185
cps: about 8/10 a second
why my handy dandy self deserves to be in this gang gang gang: I'm pretty good at pvp as I play other video games that involve mass clicking movements. I can be kind and I can be a major blueberry but I try my best to be kind owo
also cutest animal is easily cumlord lmao
32074756_618129501855478_7025894402593652736_n.jpg

and I'll pvp ya whenever I catch ya qt :>

Last edited:

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
*i totally didn't almost break my mouse doing a clicking speed test (;*
ign: HttpWillow
discord: dahlia#7185
cps: about 8/10 a second
why my handy dandy self deserves to be in this gang gang gang: I'm pretty good at pvp as I play other video games that involve mass clicking movements. I can be kind and I can be a major blueberry but I try my best to be kind owo
also cutest animal is easily cumlord lmao
View attachment 5140
and I'll pvp ya whenever I catch ya qt :>
Holy flip. BEE WOO BEE WOO CUTIE ALERT CUTIE ALERT EVERYONE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR @Keona ;> Congratulations on winning cutie prime and becoming the heir my cutie empire (probably worth 20 mil at least) You really do deserve it and I totally couldn't imagine a better person to share my time with on this server <; hawwo ;3

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Holy flip. BEE WOO BEE WOO CUTIE ALERT CUTIE ALERT EVERYONE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR @Keona ;> Congratulations on winning cutie prime and becoming the heir my cutie empire (probably worth 20 mil at least) You really do deserve it and I totally couldn't imagine a better person to share my time with on this server <; hawwo ;3
fake
:)