Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Davi, How about we and trump merge and have a bid of 14.3 M. It would be a massive upgrade, and we could easily communicate into making an amazing island for the server, as we ALL have the experience. Msg me on forums or Ig about your opinion with this
Hell no this has got to be the worst idea, its the goal not the cash in the end. In the end if u dont commit to the goal, nibble will be reapeating this whole process and I and many have faith in Davina's group, I am not afraid even if all of you throw out your money like Kings and Queens because I know that she has the best way to help the server. Literally selling plots in any way is the worst idea, even if its 2 or 3 thats a major problem u see why players keep gifts because its FREE and SPECIAL. When things are sold its merely not a gift but more of something they spent on which let players sell them GuiltFree. Its literally only adding up to the problem in the server, idk if u noticed 4 pages of plots reselling and some of them have a fairly good price, some dont. The thing is this wont help newer or older players as one either its gonna be in autosale of inactivity pf newbies or two its gonna be hoarded and resold in the stack up market in resell which already is a problem. He only idea i find benificial is the private island but to make matters better, Davi is giving back to the community by making a nice city that every player can explore. One she dosent horde all the wonder to herself and two its private non regioning, meaning no extra plots going on selling. It is honestly the most beneficial since veryone literally wants semi private which is adding more plots since semi or part of it is being sold. Sundae's idea is to make a private island and im completely fine by that but, I think the true meaning of christmas is giving the joy or sharing it and I think Davina's project will be giving that joy for the whole city that she and her team will make a monument which is sure to be remembered.

Reactions: Powerfull

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Davinas Group: 7.3 mil
Copenhagen/Amestradam on the Island, but no regions.
Sundae: 10mil
Private Island with some parties being held for public.
No matter who gets the island, it's going to be private anyways. The only difference is that Davina's will look like a town, and mine would be tropical with some mansions. You could explore either one, it's just a matter of what nibble wants (hopefully mine :love:, there's already towns but not what I want to make). And yeah, players would be helping Davina build the island. I'd gladly let others help with terraforming/building, but most people that came to me wanted some sort of payment or a plot of land on the island. If anyone truly wants to help me (with no payment, that'd defeat the whole purpose), hmu and I'd be happy to make this a community build too.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
No matter who gets the island, it's going to be private anyways. The only difference is that Davina's will look like a town, and mine would be tropical with some mansions. You could explore either one, it's just a matter of what nibble wants (hopefully mine :love:, there's already towns but not what I want to make). And yeah, players would be helping Davina build the island. I'd gladly let others help with terraforming/building, but most people that came to me wanted some sort of payment or a plot of land on the island. If anyone truly wants to help me (with no payment, that'd defeat the whole purpose), hmu and I'd be happy to make this a community build too.
I would not say that, what my group is planning to do is common on the server.
But tbh I like sundaes idea aswell, but I would personally say its a bit weird to make this whole island private like totally private, and with a few mansions. In my group we are planning to make houses in different colors, make it look beautiful. that all players can enjoy.
We also think it's a bit fun to actually have a city with a theme to something that is in the real world
Nibble if you want to see what we mean go to my /plot 2
^^
Both Izzie, Dani and I worked on making something that will be similar to the buildings we want on the island. And tbh we all think it looks so damn cool haha.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
tbh, I don’t think adding plots to your bid well help at all lmao.
Indeed there's like a huge tip saying don't trade something for an item because you don't know the exact worth off that item.
So you guys could be giving millions on the bid. Or simply just 1$

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
I would not say that, what my group is planning to do is common on the server.
But tbh I like sundaes idea aswell, but I would personally say its a bit weird to make this whole island private like totally private, and with a few mansions. In my group we are planning to make houses in different colors, make it look beautiful. that all players can enjoy.
We also think it's a bit fun to actually have a city with a theme to something that is in the real world
Nibble if you want to see what we mean go to my /plot 2
^^
Both Izzie, Dani and I worked on making something that will be similar to the buildings we want on the island. And tbh we all think it looks so damn cool haha.
I agree with Davi, It would be more beneficial to have a more public area instead of having a WHOLE island just to yourself

Hell no this has got to be the worst idea, its the goal not the cash in the end. In the end if u dont commit to the goal, nibble will be reapeating this whole process and I and many have faith in Davina's group, I am not afraid even if all of you throw out your money like Kings and Queens because I know that she has the best way to help the server. Literally selling plots in any way is the worst idea, even if its 2 or 3 thats a major problem u see why players keep gifts because its FREE and SPECIAL. When things are sold its merely not a gift but more of something they spent on which let players sell them GuiltFree. Its literally only adding up to the problem in the server, idk if u noticed 4 pages of plots reselling and some of them have a fairly good price, some dont. The thing is this wont help newer or older players as one either its gonna be in autosale of inactivity pf newbies or two its gonna be hoarded and resold in the stack up market in resell which already is a problem. He only idea i find benificial is the private island but to make matters better, Davi is giving back to the community by making a nice city that every player can explore. One she dosent horde all the wonder to herself and two its private non regioning, meaning no extra plots going on selling. It is honestly the most beneficial since veryone literally wants semi private which is adding more plots since semi or part of it is being sold. Sundae's idea is to make a private island and im completely fine by that but, I think the true meaning of christmas is giving the joy or sharing it and I think Davina's project will be giving that joy for the whole city that she and her team will make a monument which is sure to be remembered.
I also have faith in Davis team, Thats why i am plannin to donate. Like i said, i was just thinking out loud. I did not mean the money only. I must have worded the statement wrong. But Davinas project is going to have the most potential, which is why i am in that team.

Reactions: Ashnxkko

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wouldnt really say sundaes idea is all that bad but, if she wants a private island let her be, it will be nibble who will decide on the end anyways

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Everyone who either has donated/Wants to help with building message me on discord Davina#8638!

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
We the people, OnePunchGrill, dwarflyncher, Gjegevey, and other corresponding supporters would like to submit our bid for the island at $11million, with the current bid standing at $10million, respectively.
In doing so, we hereby claim top bid as well as with hopes that other people will join our team in making our vision of creating the perfect place to hang out and celebrate Mccities to come true, any extra support or even just feedback from you would be much appreciated :D

INTRODUCTION: (TL;DR: skip to PLAN)

Yes, on paper this plan is exactly the same as everyone else’s, but I, speaking collectively for our wonderful team, believe that’s about where the similarities end.
From our perspective, we see 2 major types of island managements on mccities: private islands, and publically regioned islands. So far, we’ve only seen variants of these 2 main approaches to island management, and we believe that while these traditional methods have their advantages, they’re also flawed because of their inflexibility to accommodate different situations and remedy logistical problems that could arise along the way.
Private islands are nice for that individual to have, but it literally serves noone but the owner and we think that’s an opportunity wasted. However, regioned islands are also a nightmare to run as it relies on individual plot owners to make smart and conscientious decisions, which never happens.

So, we want to combine these 2 conventional approaches to island management so that we can have a sophisticated administrative system that will actually work - where everyone involved can walk away with something to look forward to :)

PLAN:

We want to turn AJLand into a social enclave where people can live/hangout and hold cool parties or balls. Long story short, we want to create a suburban neighborhood with a metropolis in the center (that means, roads, streets, trees, and everything that a normal neighborhood might have, and eventually we want to make a modern city - and any support and feeback for cool ideas from you would be much appreciated, we'd love to know what you think) However, in order to make this dream into an actual reality, there will need to be some special reforms and policies in place - which is where we differ from everyone else in that we are actually offering everyone a specific plan to go about this.

Most notably,

We want to split the island into 4 different regions - combining the advantages of both private and regioned islands:

1. Regioned plots: There will be very few, but we want to region some of the land as plots so that our friends - that means you! :D - on the server can live on and enjoy the island as much as the owners can.

2. Recreational space: This space will account for all the infrastructure on the island like roads, parks, streets, etc. that anyone who’s on it can walk around to enjoy. We’d like to add in shops/parks/ business centers even if it’s just for looks ;)

3. Community space: We want to allocate a separate space just for everyone on the server to enjoy and contribute :) nothing is final, but we want to add a Mccities museum with heads of all the people that came and went before, and the books of old tales that were told in the archives. Also, we want to make a pretty big park where we’d like to feature community builds submitted by you guys in rotation! We would love to periodically present people’s cool builds on the island for everyone else to see and enjoy.

4. Private space: Pretty self-explanatory; also, we plan to build all our additional future builds on this space. Secret underground mazes, sewer systems, etc. were on my mind, but nothing is final at the moment.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
We the people, OnePunchGrill, dwarflyncher, Gjegevey, and other corresponding supporters would like to submit our bid for the island at $11million, with the current bid standing at $10million, respectively.
In doing so, we hereby claim top bid as well as with hopes that other people will join our team in making our vision of creating the perfect place to hang out and celebrate Mccities to come true, any extra support or even just feedback from you would be much appreciated :D

Yes, on paper this plan is exactly the same as everyone else’s, but I, speaking collectively for our wonderful team, believe that’s about where the similarities end.
From our perspective, we see 2 major types of island managements on mccities: private islands, and publically regioned islands. So far, we’ve only seen variants of these 2 main approaches to island management, and we believe that while these traditional methods have their advantages, they’re also flawed because of their inflexibility to accommodate different situations and remedy logistical problems that could arise along the way.
Private islands are nice for that individual to have, but it literally serves noone but the owner and we think that’s an opportunity wasted. However, regioned islands are also a nightmare to run as it relies on individual plot owners to make smart and conscientious decisions, which never happens.

So, we want to combine these 2 conventional approaches to island management so that we can have a sophisticated administrative system that will actually work - where everyone involved can walk away with something to look forward to :)

PLAN:

We want to turn AJLand into a social enclave where people can live/hangout and hold cool parties or balls. Long story short, we want to create a suburban neighborhood with a metropolis in the center (that means, roads, streets, trees, and everything that a normal neighborhood might have, and eventually we want to make a modern city - and any support and feeback for cool ideas from you would be much appreciated, we'd love to know what you think) However, in order to make this dream into an actual reality, there will need to be some special reforms and policies in place - which is where we differ from everyone else in that we are actually offering everyone a specific plan to go about this.

Most notably,

We want to split the island into 4 different regions - combining the advantages of both private and regioned islands:

1. Regioned plots: There will be very few, but we want to region some of the land as plots so that our friends - that means you! :D - on the server can live on and enjoy the island as much as the owners can.

2. Recreational space: This space will account for all the infrastructure on the island like roads, parks, streets, etc. that anyone who’s on it can walk around to enjoy. We’d like to add in shops/parks/ business centers even if it’s just for looks ;)

3. Community space: We want to allocate a separate space just for everyone on the server to enjoy and contribute :) nothing is final, but we want to add a Mccities museum with heads of all the people that came and went before, and the books of old tales that were told in the archives. Also, we want to make a pretty big park where we’d like to feature community builds submitted by you guys in rotation! We would love to periodically present people’s cool builds on the island for everyone else to see and enjoy.

4. Private space: Pretty self-explanatory; also, we plan to build all our additional future builds on this space. Secret underground mazes, sewer systems, etc. were on my mind, but nothing is final at the moment.
Im switching to support this offer ^^

Last edited:

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands

PLAN:

Most notably,

This is also a very good idea

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hello Ajland bidders, mccities players and peeps of all kind.

I Lava would like to FINALLY announce that my 100% support on this Bidding war is with @OnePunchGrill @dwarflyncher and @Gjegevey. The reason behind this is a couple of things, first being that this is a super team. Each one if this ownership team has their own traits and specialties.

1. Dwarf, dwarf is a creature like no other. Shes a control freak (but not in a bad way ;) she would be the managing part of this team that lays out the plans and takes care fo business

2. Gjev, Gjev and dwarf together are like a OP duo like shaq and kobe (bball refrence). Both irl friends and trust each other, they are some of the most succesful people on this server.

3. Grill, no introduction needed really. Amazing personality, team player and most importantly she is the most talented builder my lava eyes has ever layed eyes on. Absolutley amazing and mind blowing.

This team has my support, together they will manage AJland to be one of the best islands on the server and they are a super trio all together, a complete package like dwade, bosh and lebron (another bball refrence). Because i support them and believe in their skills as a team i personally have already pledged 500k to thier campaign as i believe they are the best choice here. They involve the community and qualified for the job, what more do u want ;)

Sincerly,
Your friendly neighborhood Lava

P.s i typed this on my phone during classes so plz ignore my spelling and focus on the gist k ty <3

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

PLAN:

Most notably,

You’ve got my vote ! I don’t have much money but I can provide moral support :D (and builds lol).

Pretty much the main reason I’m switching to your idea, is because I feel it’s the most inclusive. It allows for the whole community to enjoy the island. I think that these players bidding, would be excellent (like Lava said), and would do everything to make sure their plan works. In the end you are left with a beautiful island that caters to the needs of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.