Bring back MCCA?

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Quick adjustment to the millionaire rule from the original:
Instead of having a limit of who can go being the highest rank, have it where they are seated. The top class areas should be reserved for those who own islands and cities and the lowest class areas being for beginning Citizens. People who own islands with friends need to have the island owner accompany them into the higher level seating. Middle class areas should be for those who own large properties or land marks. A simple /as me should find the true owners and since they usually do not take multiple buyers, only the region owner will be allowed into the areas. Now, with staff monitoring, you could have the region have commands such as /tpahere and /tpaccept prohibited and will only allow people who are married to tp in (there aren't too many ways to prohibit /marry tp). This type of seating arrangement is used often in actual award shows, so I feel it would be appropriate in this setting.

Quick adjustment to the millionaire rule from the original:
Instead of having a limit of who can go being the highest rank, have it where they are seated. The top class areas should be reserved for those who own islands and cities and the lowest class areas being for beginning Citizens. People who own islands with friends need to have the island owner accompany them into the higher level seating. Middle class areas should be for those who own large properties or land marks. A simple /as me should find the true owners and since they usually do not take multiple buyers, only the region owner will be allowed into the areas. Now, with staff monitoring, you could have the region have commands such as /tpahere and /tpaccept prohibited and will only allow people who are married to tp in (there aren't too many ways to prohibit /marry tp). This type of seating arrangement is used often in actual award shows, so I feel it would be appropriate in this setting.
That would be good...l.. TIGER I AM UR FRIEND U OWN AN ISLAND I OWN NOTHIN I WILL SIT BY U AS I DONT EVEN OWN A HOUSE because I'm saving up for skyscraper :)

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
On paper it's possible to create a system where players inside a specific area get the ability to vote for the best player in different rank categories.
Just so I'd verify the idea. Say all players gather in a venue, and when it's time, an owner/admin gets on stage and says "We will now vote for the best architect" and a GUI opens for all those in the venue with the names of all the architects which will allow the players to vote for their favorite arch.
Repeat for other ranks and then at the end we announce the winner of each rank.

Right?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
On paper it's possible to create a system where players inside a specific area get the ability to vote for the best player in different rank categories.
Just so I'd verify the idea. Say all players gather in a venue, and when it's time, an owner/admin gets on stage and says "We will now vote for the best architect" and a GUI opens for all those in the venue with the names of all the architects which will allow the players to vote for their favorite arch.

Right?
I like it.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Right?
Yes! Beforehand, there were stands in the right tower at the MCCA build with labels above them, in imagining what we have at the police HQ, where they have the full body of minister o security and C.O.P. Thanks for the response, Coban!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016

Right?
I like it!