Case Closed Case Against Trump15024

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I said nothing abt a triangle and it was a rectangle yes. Your saying that u were fixing it but you just added 50 blocks to your perimeter.
It was added 50 blocks as it was crowded and nibble could not tell which part was my plot and which was yours it broke apart a price of my land into yours and it was crowded at the right side and formed a traingle

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The conclusion is that Lava broke a contract, Nibble me and lava agreed on the plot for me to settle it, Lava added me to the island to show him what i was talking about like the border was all messed up I then waited HOURS to wait for him to tell him but I knew kiri would likely get to the plot first.
Maybe a small messgae on discord wouldnt have hurt but you didnt notify me at all, just like kiri said that i didnt notify you before i made the purchase. Also if anything you just admitted that you changed the borders without getting permission from me first and was waiting for kiri. Nothing more to say

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
It was added 50 blocks as it was crowded and nibble could not tell which part was my plot and which was yours it broke apart a price of my land into yours and it was crowded at the right side and formed a traingle
It was a perfect 225x120 rectangle

T

Trump15024

Maybe a small messgae on discord wouldnt have hurt but you didnt notify me at all, just like kiri said that i didnt notify you before i made the purchase. Also if anything you just admitted that you changed the borders without getting permission from me first and was waiting for kiri. Nothing more to say
1. You broke a contract 2. you added me to the island to fix the borders 3. i have logs where you and mean was talking about the border 4. I was paying millions for the plot so you are not hurting in this 5. I did fix the borders because i thought it had to be a perfect square and also it dident look natural and nibble has told us just like in runnerboro it has to be natural. You broke a contract with me and after this new courtcase I am planning to still go by that contract where I own 33,33% of the island

T

Trump15024

Which side was extended, the one that was 225 or the one that was 120?
I dont know what you mean but I can show you in game where I am talking about and show how where the roads and land connect it was all messed up.

T

Trump15024

To note @nibble I was paying millions for this plot to be fair to lava but I dident even need to as it was to settle the contract. 50 blocks to help the border look better and plus I was paying him for it I dont see the problem. So now I cant fix borders on and island.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1. You broke a contract 2. you added me to the island to fix the borders 3. i have logs where you and mean was talking about the border 4. I was paying millions for the plot so you are not hurting in this 5. I did fix the borders because i thought it had to be a perfect square and also it dident look natural and nibble has told us just like in runnerboro it has to be natural. You broke a contract with me and after this new courtcase I am planning to still go by that contract where I own 33,33% of the island
1. You broke a verbal contract and ADMITTED TO IT.
2. I added you to help with the borders
3. I am hurting by this alot actually

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
To note @nibble I was paying millions for this plot to be fair to lava but I dident even need to as it was to settle the contract. 50 blocks to help the border look better and plus I was paying him for it I dont see the problem. So now I cant fix borders on and island.
lmao you dont get a free 200x100 plot lol. And im just gonna wait for some official action to be taken

T

Trump15024

1. You broke a verbal contract and ADMITTED TO IT.
2. I added you to help with the borders
3. I am hurting by this alot actually
I dident break no contract I just tried to make it look nicer. @nibble had agreeda bout the plot

T

Trump15024

Just wait for @nibble to make a comment as he was the one who decided the last one in a fair way

T

Trump15024

Lets not forgot lava broke the contract in the first place thats why we settled on a big plot nibble never said the dimensions and i am sure he wouldent agree on a border all messed up

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Lets not forgot lava broke the contract in the first place thats why we settled on a big plot nibble never said the dimensions and i am sure he wouldent agree on a border all messed up
As sundae saw it was a perfect rectangle. Also you admitted to breaking a verbal contract with kiri lets not forget that too

T

Trump15024

I tried to make the border a square @nibble because its easier to region better than a half rectangle/triangle/some was floating over a bridge it was all messed up. Plus I was going to pay lava when we agreed on a price but its not my fault he was not on and marie said nibble would region it asap I waited hours to do it to wait for lava. I then fixed the border and went to bed

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One there are no rules on halves of 1/2 ownership or 1/3 ownership etc...
First of all, Lava bought the island and owner of the land has full ownership. The contract breaching, there are no rules to halves or anything like that, and I was told his by Heather to me, months ago. I will get the logs as this happened to me as well when someone tried to buy my island, where my friend and I had 50/50, which we made on our own, no staff involved in that part. I will post the link later. Plots don't need to be a rectangle or square to be regioned, extending by 50 blocks is way out of hand. The plot is already pretty big and getting an extra 50 blocks dosent look like you were trying to "fix" the island borders. Since your island would be a mini island or a sub island inside gamerboy00, obviously you would need to separate it with water, so either way having land surround it would not look natural anyways. Getting a plot inside gamerboy00, a private island would devalue his island by so much, he is owner of the island and should have the freewill to decide what he wants for it. Regioning a plot on his island would devalue it and so he dosent want to. I was told by a previous admin that there were no rules to halves so it would decide on who holds the island alone, I will be happy to retrieve the logs, but I can't access my computer at the moment so it might take a day or so. Lava bought the island for 14mil, and you getting a regioned plot which would be wrong, would devalue his private island by so much, he payed that price and other factors revolve around it and not money is everything to a island or plot. Devaluing his island would be wrong, I honestly believe it should be up to him to decide to whether to give you a plot or not. Despite he did breach your contract, this shouldn't give you action to do whatever you want with his plots, he can be fined maybe but not take land from him.

Reactions: LavaFlake
Status
Not open for further replies.