GO Mall sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Tonight after talks and discussions me and 123jackattack sold gomall to DelicateBean due to us starting back school we don't have time to run the mall. I will not release any thing that was promised or how much it was bought for any questions make a private conversation with me jack and bean.

D

Deleted member 832

Exactly my thoughts
Well in an agreement like this, the usual course of action is for buyer (Bean) to be refunded and the region be revoked.
True it's kinda abuse in a way as nibble gave it to them for a cheap price to let them make a good mall, not to turn it into money.
He made a lofty 4million. He might have broken his contract, but I guess he thought it was worth it in his mind.
Better to have it in the hands of someone who appreciates art

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

We did not break no contract with nibble. @PixelPuppy6153 was a bidder to and Bean got it. The only agreement we had with nibble was to keep the exterior the same. Me and Jack start school soon and we just right now don't have the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

Well me and Jack decided on Bean because we trust him. We hope Bean has fun with the mall

T

Trump15024

Well now it's all gonna be gone, all the nice interior will be gone. Not surprised, tbh
Izzie where are you getting these ideas from? The interior looks exactly the same and will likely not be changed. Bean is a arch who me and jack trust to continue operations with the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.