Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
We know what you were talking about. Assuming and knowing is 2 different things.
exactly, and EVERYONE keeps assuming, @Gabriel me and @PurpleTurkey were talking about this post yesterday, he saw my point of veiw and LISTENED and i saw his, we both said sorry, and DONE. We are trying to end this argument, but you want to keep dragging the argument on. no one here wants to argue, and we just want to more one /w our lives.

T

Trump15024

exactly, and EVERYONE keeps assuming, @Gabriel me and @PurpleTurkey were talking about this post yesterday, he saw my point of veiw and LISTENED and i saw his, we both said sorry, and DONE. We are trying to end this argument, but you want to keep dragging the argument on. no one here wants to argue, and we just want to more one /w our lives.
Ok I will ignore this and have it locked.

T

Trump15024

Expect a announcement tonight by Apple and Microsoft regarding the leadership of Microsoft

T

Trump15024

You dont have to end every argument winning, b/c its like a war. In the end nobody truly wins b/c in the end so many people have been hurt.
The more you drag the conversation on the more if lost from BOTH sides. So sorry if it hurt you this bad. END OF DISSCUSION
Again this is closing

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I am glad you and turkey worked it out congrats
So u can stop with ur statements of removing me from office idek how u would do it too, but that is something I won't forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.