GO Mall sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Lmao *then
Well it depends on what you are talking about

Then is mainly an adverb, often used to situate actions in time. For example, you wake up in the morning and then have breakfast. It’s also used in if … then constructions such as, “If you wake late, then you might have to skip breakfast.” It also works as a noun meaning that time (e.g., “I wanted breakfast, but then was not a good time”) and as an adjective meaning at that time (e.g., “My then boyfriend was not an early riser”).

Than is a conjunction used mainly in making comparisons—e.g., “My breakfast is better than yours”; “I make breakfast differently than you do.”

I am out of school right now so I don't want to talk grammar

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well it depends on what you are talking about

Then is mainly an adverb, often used to situate actions in time. For example, you wake up in the morning and then have breakfast. It’s also used in if … then constructions such as, “If you wake late, then you might have to skip breakfast.” It also works as a noun meaning that time (e.g., “I wanted breakfast, but then was not a good time”) and as an adjective meaning at that time (e.g., “My then boyfriend was not an early riser”).

Than is a conjunction used mainly in making comparisons—e.g., “My breakfast is better than yours”; “I make breakfast differently than you do.”

I am out of school right now so I don't want to talk grammar
Then why did you copy n paste all that?

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Yeah me and Jack weren't going to ruin it I don't know where you get that idea from. We had a contract with nibble to basically keep it the same.
Considering you wanted the building yet you made no major changes to the build, implies that you were not the right owner for it. Good job with the selling, I'm sure Bean will be a great candidate as the mall's host.

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Considering you wanted the building yet you made no major changes to the build, implies that you were not the right owner for it. Good job with the selling, I'm sure Bean will be a great candidate as the mall's host.
Well, I'm not too convinced it is in good hands. Bean wanted to put mansions on captain (a private island that is barely built on). Plus, he tried to get me to sell it by telling a lie about my associate. Time will tell though.

T

Trump15024

We had a agreement with Nibble thats why we couldent change it too much

T

Trump15024

Well, I'm not too convinced it is in good hands. Bean wanted to put mansions on captain (a private island that is barely built on). Plus, he tried to get me to sell it by telling a lie about my associate. Time will tell though.
Lets just see. I dident know that

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Nooo bean isn't taking captain, I'm next inline if ever you wanna sell it XD

Reactions: Powerfull

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Lmao bean is not amazing and I'll be however I want
He was arguing with a criminal the other day and in my opinion making himself look better than him and was being quite rude to be honest. That changed my impression of him, honestly I see him quite differently now. He got really mean and angry. So I partly agree with you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.