GO Mall sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Me and Jack have been monitoring this thread very closely to hear your opinions.

Reactions: Laurel

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I dont think anyone has expressed any negative point of views. I think @Jo3512, @TheDiamondTiger and @Death_Inferno360 has the right to their on opinions and to express concerns about this market place. I am wishing bean the best and hopefully he can continue good progress.
Was one of your deals that you could not edit the exterior at all? Did that include the space on the side of the mall and limit whether you could add something like a garden in that space?

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I dont think anyone has expressed any negative point of views. I think @Jo3512, @TheDiamondTiger and @Death_Inferno360 has the right to their on opinions and to express concerns about this market place. I am wishing bean the best and hopefully he can continue good progress.
Yes, but there is always a nice way to say something, "Bean is not amazing" -Jo
is not kind, or positive, think about how you would feel @Gabriel if someone told you that, or said that to someone who you loved?
all im asking for is for people to be kind, is it really that hard to be kind?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
:checkmark:
is not kind, or positive, think about how you would feel @Gabriel if someone told you that, or said that to someone who you loved?
Really ... Jo wasn't bein very rude and just stating a subtle opinion. Yes, maybe he could've been nicer, by being honest not any single person is perfect or perfectly nice. Maybe there were some things bean has said or done to Jo that changes his view ? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but understanding a persons point of view is important.

T

Trump15024

If someone told me I was not amazing I would just ignore it and know if I was truly amazing in what I do that that would be fine.

Reactions: Laurel and Turkey

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
:checkmark:

Really ... Jo wasn't bein very rude and just stating a subtle opinion. Yes, maybe he could've been nicer, by being honest not any single person is perfect or perfectly nice. Maybe there were some things bean has said or done to Jo that changes his view ? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but understanding a persons point of view is important.
YAS! I agree, im not saying he did anything wrong, im just saying he can improve. Everyone can improve, everytime i get into a fight /w someone i always look back to see how i could improve and be nicer and more kind. Also Note: This is not the first time Jo has made a comment like this towards Bean

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Anyways the contract passed down to me... Even tho when I bought it I didn't know about the contract at all, I just need to finish the interior and BAM welcome to the new GoMall
But didn't the contract also mention that it was given to Gabriel for the communities use? Kiri told us that they won't region builds and such where a player or group will personally use the build (or use it to aid them in an important manner).

This contract seems to change every moment xD

T

Trump15024

But didn't the contract also mention that it was given to Gabriel for the communities use? Kiri told us that they won't region builds and such where a player or group will personally use the build (or use it to aid them in an important manner).

This contract seems to change every moment xD
Our contract was

1. To not change the exterior

2. To keep the mall in good condition

Reactions: Laurel

123jackattack

We did not violate the contract in any way. We simple gave it to someone more capable of managing the plot. It is know in the hands of one of Thebes greatest arch ever to be on the server. He will be able to make the mall faster and greater. You were also very upset when we had it and didn't have time to manage it we can't seem to win. I wish the best to DelicateBean who will do a great job with the mall and make our community a better place more power to ya bean.

T

Trump15024

I have heard the opinions. No one breached any contract. I wish bean the best but I have seen that people are not happy with the current administration and managment of the mall and I will take this into consideration in future decisons.

Reactions: Fiirena and Laurel

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
We did not violate the contract in any way. We simple gave it to someone more capable of managing the plot. It is know in the hands of one of Thebes greatest arch ever to be on the server. He will be able to make the mall faster and greater. You were also very upset when we had it and didn't have time to manage it we can't seem to win. I wish the best to DelicateBean who will do a great job with the mall and make our community a better place more power to ya bean.
I remember when he couldn't figure out how to apply and I had to direct him. What you stated first off is completely false by the verbal contract and he isn't the best architect. In level of skill, @PurpleTurkey is better and Ghibli had much more technique. Bean is good, but he has room to improve.

Reactions: Trump15024

123jackattack

I remember when he couldn't figure out how to apply and I had to direct him. What you stated first off is completely false by the verbal contract and he isn't the best architect. In level of skill, @PurpleTurkey is better and Ghibli had much more technique. Bean is good, but he has room to improve.
It was just a point and an idea I personally love beans work and I haven't seen much of purpleturkeys but I respect you opinion

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

just as i thought, he doesnt comment
oh sorry forgot that I put on my schedule to respond to your quote. I always try to give back to this community and be nice. There are some people in life who legitimately care and are kind and then there are some people who are nice but use it for personal gain in life. Being kind to someone, only to look kind to others, defeats the whole purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.