GO Mall sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

wait I though eatsmith owns runnerboro
He does but since he never comes on he left the island for me and pigpuns to run and pigpuns hasent been on in a while so eatsmith said i could just take action on everything. Plus I am the mayor and @leanentheunicorn is runnerboros new manager

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
One more thing.. Wtf bean, Isn't it a bit weird to be like "Im best?" Like Turkey is also good at building houses and stuffs, Pixel, Tammy, DarkMagicin, And all of the other arches!
I think its rude and very selfish.
Just my opinion...
Exactly! Everyone is good at a different skill and pushing other arches away from yourself really does nothing but make sure you feel shunned or something.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
I think Microsoft won't take action for now, just in case he changes, I'll give him that chance I guess.

Microsoft recently fired all employees (rehiring newer, more active ones later), so I probably speaking for only a few players.

Also @Davina dont forget yourself, I've seen some of your houses and They are amazing :) I'll have to hire you sometime XD
aweee Thanks!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know that I am talking about the ones the actual government of Runnerboro sell
Not really, for some reason Idk why he government isn't doing its job, you are reforming lands and have over 70 plots there, but nearly half the city has no style, the builds look half wrecked, weird builds everywhere, no certain style. So much empty plots, farms and rundown stuff in the middle of nowhere. Second if you barricade someone's plot on the island, you can get banned, and even the island could be taken from you. I would fix runnerboro by giving out punishments to plot owners, and have actual archs or skilled players who know how to build design the plots as most of them are wrecked. I'd be happy to give so much warnings to all the crapped up plots there, but I believe I am not in power and I cant do anything. bludhaven and Bali island is very nice and has a certain style in the builds and not a bunch of random stuff everywhere

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Exactly! Everyone is good at a different skill and pushing other arches away from yourself really does nothing but make sure you feel shunned or something.
So true, it just lowered the morale or confidence of most archs. There are tons of good archs here not only bean like Davi, you pixel, purp, Tammy, Poseidon and the many others

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As the mayor of Runnerboro I felt I was in the best interest of the island to form a new order to apply economic sanctions against Coca and Executives of Coca.

1. No executive of Coca will not be able to buy or use Runnerboro plots for Business or residential use.
2. Runnerboro employees will not provide any financial aide to Coca or executives of Coca.
3. We are forming a new staff in Runnerboro to make sure these sanctions are executed.
Ok guys- I'm going to stop this here:

Gabriel, you are taking this too far.
1. It is spelt COCOA not coca
2. Why are you taking this to this level? This is a legit stupid argument that will not end well, where we are picking sides! Like I said, we cannot have all these influencal people ganging up on others. While I say this is wrong, I don't say bean ha sent been wrong. I suggest we start a convo so we do not intoxocate the forums like this if anyone feels the urge to still argue against others.

I never said you were jelous, i said there might be some people who are -_-
Lauren, for the best, I think you should just leave looking at this post. I know how much you and bean are great together, and it has come to a time where I suggest we end this NOW. If you would still like to comment, you may.
2. I myself am envious, not jealous of my friend bean :D

Reactions: Fiirena

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

2. Why are you taking this to this level? This is a legit stupid argument that will not end well, where we are picking sides! Like I said, we cannot have all these influencal people ganging up on others. While I say this is wrong, I don't say bean ha sent been wrong. I suggest we start a convo so we do not intoxocate the forums like this if anyone feels the urge to still argue against others.

Lauren, for the best, I think you should just leave looking at this post. I know how much you and bean are great together, and it has come to a time where I suggest we end this NOW. If you would still like to comment, you may.
Note: I don't want to favor anyone here, I like and respect all of you, but I think placing sanctions on bean has gone too far. Yes, you may do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do D:

Reactions: Fiirena
T

Trump15024

Not really, for some reason Idk why he government isn't doing its job, you are reforming lands and have over 70 plots there, but nearly half the city has no style, the builds look half wrecked, weird builds everywhere, no certain style. So much empty plots, farms and rundown stuff in the middle of nowhere. Second if you barricade someone's plot on the island, you can get banned, and even the island could be taken from you. I would fix runnerboro by giving out punishments to plot owners, and have actual archs or skilled players who know how to build design the plots as most of them are wrecked. I'd be happy to give so much warnings to all the crapped up plots there, but I believe I am not in power and I cant do anything. bludhaven and Bali island is very nice and has a certain style in the builds and not a bunch of random stuff everywhere
Talk to @LeanneTheUnicorn

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

I didnt say you were, but ik someone who is

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I didnt say you were, but ik someone who is
No one is jealous of Bean. Why would you even say that? They are concerned with them not bean. Since you said that I think it has made a lot of people look over how they feel about you and bean.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
No one is jealous of Bean. Why would you even say that? They are concerned with them not bean. Since you said that I think it has made a lot of people look over how they feel about you and bean.
they literally told me they were in game xD so idk y everyone thinks is was talking about them -_- I wish people would stop assuming, like god people why in the world you assume its you?

T

Trump15024

they literally told me they were in game xD so idk y everyone thinks is was talking about them -_- I wish people would stop assuming, like god people why in the world you assume its you?
We know what you were talking about. Assuming and knowing is 2 different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.