Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hate to brake it to you all but are we having captain America civil war cus I think beans team is fighting tiger and Gabriel's group at the same time. I can agree that purp and bean are great builders. I also agree bean is amazing. Frosty we know you love bean but, jo is just expressing his thoughts on stuff. Bean is not perfect and that is true. We have different perspectives of views. Bean you also don't need to brag out that your better than everyone else. Purp is good at terraforming your good at houses. Just like a pizza you were all picked for the right position you may have 1 rank but, you don't need to lash out that your the best. I personally think purple turkey is unique as I have seen many great builders in houses, mansions building a and such, but land forming is something else, it was something new, he was chosen due to him being very good at his job and doesn't deserve to be lashed out at. You are great too but hate to brake it, you are going a bit overboard by lashing out on us that you built all these stuff. I personally am horrible at building but, we don't need to lash out on each other. You are not perfect nor are we, we are just here in this open forums to discuss our ideas to fit the community best. Don't get mad at josh for saying you aren't a bussinessman as he is just showing you his point of view. Everyone I actually like looking at convos like this where people go killing each other, but not this far, most of you are my friends and I don't want you to kill each other for a mall
Thanks Death :)

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
you props haven't seen much of his work because he don't got no houses in city.
I understand you want to say you did more for the server than I did, and I will respond with this: It is probably true. I don't want to say I'm an amazing architect, but I do my job. Like countless staff have stated, this server revolves around modern builds and concepts - clearly something I lack in, but one you are good at. Most of my builds are on other servers (not actually featured, just on like competitive create building and such), and I haven't had the chance to move any of my builds on my creative plots to the city.

You do have a point though @DelicateBean , your builds tend to be more realistic and are more used on the server, but terraforming is probably one of the main things that stands out in minecraft as it's only a semi-realistic game. I would like to point out that most "professional" (someone who gets payed for building) server builders, know and understand a wide variety of artistic concepts which enable them to follow through on their designs. I may not be perfectly acquainted with building houses, but yes, one day I hope to improve in all areas and be a better builder than I am today.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Due to the majority of people agreeing that the current administration of Go Mall is not administrating the mall correctly in a correct and ethical way and The current owner of Go mall breaking Apples terms and conditions by making Apple stores for people to rent with out the permission of our executives Apple will take the following actions to make sure that the current owners and executives of Go Mall understand that they need to show their leadership skills in game and on forums and to make sure they don't again attack @PurpleTurkey and other executives of other companies.

1. We have filed a court case due to the breaking of Apples term and conditions and copying our stores and to rent them out to non-employees.

2. Apple is applying economic punishments such as cutting all funds to Go Mall, bean personally, and anyone involved with the current administration of Go Mall and Coca. (These punishments will last for 60 days)

3. No employees or executives of Go Mall or Coca cant use any services from Apple or the Trump Organization.

4. Apple will increase funding for new growing malls and companies

5. Apple will increase our ad campaign to stand up for whats right.

We hope other companies take appropriate action

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
One more thing.. Wtf bean, Isn't it a bit weird to be like "Im best?" Like Turkey is also good at building houses and stuffs, Pixel, Tammy, DarkMagicin, And all of the other arches!
I think its rude and very selfish.
Just my opinion...

T

Trump15024

Also on top of Apple applying sanctions to Coca and Go mall and bean , Android owned by @EnderPoop has applied the same sanctions.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
One more thing.. Wtf bean, Isn't it a bit weird to be like "Im best?" Like Turkey is also good at building houses and stuffs, Pixel, Tammy, DarkMagicin, And all of the other arches!
I think its rude and very selfish.
Just my opinion...
I completely agree, he's changed lots and has become really rude and selfish. He isn't perfect, to be honest he overprices massively, but nobody is perfect as many people have stated. I saw him in game being a brat to a criminal. I'm not 'hating' on him, I'm simply stating my opinion and what I saw. His comments on here are also really rude.

T

Trump15024

I completely agree, he's changed lots and has become really rude and selfish. He isn't perfect, to be honest he overprices massively, but nobody is perfect as many people have stated. I saw him in game being a brat to a criminal. I'm not 'hating' on him, I'm simply stating my opinion and what I saw. His comments on here are also really rude.
I agree with this post. That is why me and Enderport is applying these new funding cuts to make that statement

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think Microsoft won't take action for now, just in case he changes, I'll give him that chance I guess.

Microsoft recently fired all employees (rehiring newer, more active ones later), so I probably speaking for only a few players.

Also @Davina dont forget yourself, I've seen some of your houses and They are amazing :) I'll have to hire you sometime XD

T

Trump15024

G
I think Microsoft won't take action for now, just in case he changes, I'll give him that chance I guess.

Microsoft recently fired all employees (rehiring newer, more active ones later), so I probably speaking for only a few players.
Great decision! Since most of your employees are gone me and Enderport will fill the gap with more economic punshiments. I think these economic sanctions will provide a large voice saying what the majority believes. Expect a new economic punshiment plan tonight involving punshiment from Runnerboro

T

Trump15024

As the mayor of Runnerboro I felt I was in the best interest of the island to form a new order to apply economic sanctions against Coca and Executives of Coca.

1. No executive of Coca will not be able to buy or use Runnerboro plots for Business or residential use.
2. Runnerboro employees will not provide any financial aide to Coca or executives of Coca.
3. We are forming a new staff in Runnerboro to make sure these sanctions are executed.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know he is a great~ person. But just because A LOT of you are jelous
I tried to stay out of the arguements, and one I'm not jealous of bean. Just because your married to him in game means he's the best, I understand you support him as your friend and as your husband. Stuff like these tend to get out of hand and he's been acting really mean lately, did you see what he just said ti purpleturkey, that was really offensive. Tell me how your husband was a good example of kindness if you guys were so perfect. Bean isn't always right, he may be rich, he may be good at building, but it all depends on your attitude. So tell me I don't think I'm jealous of an attitude of a hot headed bull with no respect to others or their feelings.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As the mayor of Runnerboro I felt I was in the best interest of the island to form a new order to apply economic sanctions against Coca and Executives of Coca.

1. No executive of Coca will not be able to buy or use Runnerboro plots for Business or residential use.
2. Runnerboro employees will not provide any financial aide to Coca or executives of Coca.
3. We are forming a new staff in Runnerboro to make sure these sanctions are executed.
Dude majority of us involve have islands, me ender, tiger, purp, pixel we all have islands lol, and your not he only one with one hhahahahahah

T

Trump15024

Hopefully things will be settled with our economic punshiments me and enderport put on them and the lawsuit I have filed. Runnerboro will not allow Bean or any people who work for Coca to buy or sale plots in Runnerboro for business and residential use

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I tried to stay out of the arguements, and one I'm not jealous of bean. Just because your married to him in game means he's the best, I understand you support him as your friend and as your husband. Stuff like these tend to get out of hand and he's been acting really mean lately, did you see what he just said ti purpleturkey, that was really offensive. Tell me how your husband was a good example of kindness if you guys were so perfect. Bean isn't always right, he may be rich, he may be good at building, but it all depends on your attitude. So tell me I don't think I'm jealous of an attitude of a hot headed bull with no respect to others or their feelings.
I never said you were jelous, i said there might be some people who are -_-

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Dude majority of us involve have islands, me ender, tiger, purp, pixel we all have islands lol, and your not he only one with one hhahahahahah
He doesn't own it either.

I won't let people from Bean take the imaginary plots on my island either? Lol also you can't control who the players on the island sell the plots to.

T

Trump15024

I know that I am talking about the ones the actual government of Runnerboro sell

Status
Not open for further replies.