Case Closed Joint Lawsuit to officially reclaim Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You can all shut up now what you did was illegal anyways.

More proof:

State Law
"Partnerships are governed by the law of the state in which the business operates. Under the law, a general partnership is an entity that operates as the alter ego of the partners involved. Each partner is personally responsible for the actions of the business and the actions of all the other partners. This personal liability and direct agency for the actions of fellow partners means that an outside third party can't be unilaterally substituted for an existing partner. The law protects partners from suddenly finding themselves in partnership with an undesirable person."

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/can-business-partner-sell-consent-74489.html

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I provided you with a thread of proof, sorry Mr. President, but you are wrong. He never says things will stay as usual, but states that he can be an honorary founder which means a person who started a company, but conferred as an honor, without the usual requirements or functions.
... except that it CLEARLY says with the same perks and such, blah blah blah... etc etc etc

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

More proof:

State Law
"Partnerships are governed by the law of the state in which the business operates. Under the law, a general partnership is an entity that operates as the alter ego of the partners involved. Each partner is personally responsible for the actions of the business and the actions of all the other partners. This personal liability and direct agency for the actions of fellow partners means that an outside third party can't be unilaterally substituted for an existing partner. The law protects partners from suddenly finding themselves in partnership with an undesirable person."

LOL, sorry death, but this isnt irl, this is in mc

T

Trump15024

I provided you with a thread of proof, sorry Mr. President, but you are wrong. He never says things will stay as usual, but states that he can be an honorary founder which means a person who started a company, but conferred as an honor, without the usual requirements or functions.
Here is what turkey said: "You can be honorary founder if you want ! You can have access to all company stuff like usual, but the Fitbit thing made me reconsider what we were actually losing XD ." l https://imgur.com/a/9DHpy

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
LOL, sorry death, but this isnt irl, this is in mc
I sware what have you become now you try to backstab the company, your not yourself anymore. The elections is turning tables and this is not good. I remember you when you were kind and tried to help out now you try to destroy a company that you and turkey founded together, and by all means was there any COMPANY RULE that allows the party to sell or give , if anything it would have be closest to refer to what I said rather than making up rules right now since Microsoft didn't invent rules nor did McCities have a certain rules for Companies so all of this is illegal, its like saying since no rules we can steal any company we want.

T

Trump15024

I sware what have you become now you try to backstab the company, your not yourself anymore. The elections is turning tables and this is not good. I remember you when you were kind and tried to help out now you try to destroy a company that you and turkey founded together, and by all means was there any COMPANY RULE that allows the party to sell or give , if anything it would have be closest to refer to what I said rather than making up rules right now since Microsoft didn't invent rules nor did McCities have a certain rules for Companies so all of this is illegal, its like saying since no rules we can steal any company we want.
See you agree to what we filed this for is Turkey and @CP42 can be Co-Owners together

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Here is what turkey said: "You can be honorary founder if you want ! You can have access to all company stuff like usual, but the Fitbit thing made me reconsider what we were actually losing XD ." l https://imgur.com/a/9DHpy
That statement means he has access to company properties and assets, but not ownership. Pay attention.

Reactions: dwarflyncher
T

Trump15024

That statement means he has access to company properties and assets, but not ownership. Pay attention.
Did anyone clarify that? Where did both parties agree to those exact rules? No where. And turkey said as usual. Meaning things would stay the same

Death

Mar 18, 2017
See you agree to what we filed this for is Turkey and @CP42 can be Co-Owners together
Well technically if cp dosent want it anymore he can hand it to turkey as full owner or they can continue the company together

T

Trump15024

Well technically if cp dosent want it anymore he can hand it to turkey as full owner or they can continue the company together
See you are the only one here worth talking to that is what I am saying I want them to work together but no one will agree

Death

Mar 18, 2017
See you are the only one here worth talking to that is what I am saying I want them to work together but no one will agree
Well I mean technically cp dosent want it anymore so might as well give full ownership to turkey, would this bother you, we don't need to argue and we can end this giving turkey the full ownership.

T

Trump15024

Well I mean technically cp dosent want it anymore so might as well give full ownership to turkey, would this bother you, we don't need to argue and we can end this giving turkey the full ownership.
Cp42 wants to work with Turkey. That's, why he wanted to give up his share because he wants to work with turkey and help, build up Microsoft if both sides can agree on this @PurpleTurkey ?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Cp42 wants to work with Turkey. That's, why he wanted to give up his share because he wants to work with turkey and help, build up Microsoft if both sides can agree on this @PurpleTurkey ?
Huh? Why would he give his share if he wanted to continue working???

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death, @CP42 has no ownership over the company so he can not give it to @Gabriel.
I didn't say that, I said in my comment that Cp42 can't just handover ownerships either.

More proof:

State Law

Read this one ^

T

Trump15024

I didn't say that, I said in my comment that Cp42 can't just handover ownerships either.

Read this one ^
Cp42 owns it 50/50. He gave me his share because he said there is no use to keep it when tiger and turkey tried to isolate the company he created from him ok can we all agree to the following:

1. I will not on any shares of Microsoft

2. Microsoft is owned by cp42 and turkey 50:50 and work together to help Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.