Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hopefully you recognize that Microsoft has gone nowhere in the past couple months, even with me as the "honorary founder" and "disputable owner", but trump manages and island, 2 businesses, and does it with flying colors. This is what is better for the company, in my opinion, hope you see that too.

CP42

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Hopefully you recognize that Microsoft has gone nowhere in the past couple months, even with me as the "honorary founder" and "disputable owner", but trump manages and island, 2 businesses, and does it with flying colors. This is what is better for the company, in my opinion, hope you see that too.

CP42
Agreed. You have 50% ownership and you gave that to me so me and turkey own Microsoft 50/50

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Message to staff who reads this: @PurpleTurkey without even consulting with @CP42 the Co-Owner and founder named @TheDiamondTiger CEO of Microsoft and then proceeded to file a lawsuit called "Reclaiming Microsoft" to take Microsoft from @CP42. At the end of the lawsuit, both parties agreed that @CP42 will remain honorary founder and his position will be as usual https://imgur.com/a/9DHpy this means the lawsuit never finally ended with a contract and this means that they still own Microsoft 50/50. However, yesterday @CP42 decided to hand his share to me as he is resigning from Microsoft. He has every right to do this as he owns 50% and he handed me the 50%. I have tried to make a deal with PurpleTurkey to do whats right but he will not. He forcefully took Microsoft from @CP42 and now that I own 50% of Microsoft @PurpleTurkey is trying to take away my share that I own.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Cp42 co-owned microsoft and gave his share to gabriel, deal with it @CP42 Hiring turkey was the biggest business mistake you made really

T

Trump15024

Cp42 co-owned microsoft and gave his share to gabriel, deal with it @CP42 Hiring turkey was the biggest business mistake you made really
I agree with you. Cp42 gave his share to me and PurpleTurkey is fighting what everyone knows that they were part owners now I have @CP42 share.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Tbh this is probably one of the most annoying court cases I've seen. I'm like totally fine with making another company, there are no "legal" company things, so there are no "company rules" either, so even tho Cp42 give you his share so what Ill accept it but, we just wont mind you or we can easily ignore you as part of the company, however you way you want this to be, its all in how you view it. I will make an offensive to further increase Microsofts popularity after my new building is transferred.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
@Gabriel What are you trying to sue for on this case? As so far all I've seen is arguments going back and forth. There is no official companies on the server, only those made by players, so can you please briefly describe what you would like to happen if you were to win this case.

Reactions: dwarflyncher
T

Trump15024

@Gabriel What are you trying to sue for on this case? As so far all I've seen is arguments going back and forth. There is no official companies on the server, only those made by players, so can you please briefly describe what you would like to happen if you were to win this case.
So basically to start out with @CP42 started Microsoft or the company he made. PurpleTurkey and he owned it 50/50 and now turkey is claiming he owns it 100%. @CP42 gave his share to me yesterday as he had other projects. So basically I am asking for an agreement that PurpleTurkey and I or @CP42 either one is fine owns it 50/50.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
@PurpleTurkey do you agree with what Gabriel has said, and why do/ don't you agree with these terms
So basically to start out with @CP42 started Microsoft or the company he made. PurpleTurkey and he owned it 50/50 and now turkey is claiming he owns it 100%. @CP42 gave his share to me yesterday as he had other projects. So basically I am asking for an agreement that PurpleTurkey and I or @CP42 either one is fine owns it 50/50.

T

Trump15024

@PurpleTurkey do you agree with what Gabriel has said, and why do/ don't you agree with these terms
Turkey claims that @CP42 in the thread Relciaming Microsoft said that he gave up all his rights which is false. The only thing both sides agreed to was that things would stay as usual this is what turkey said. Usual means cp42 owned 50/50 which he gave his 50% to me after Turkey tried to forcefully make Tiger CEO of Microsoft without consulting @CP42. Cp42 founded the company.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I don’t agree because we solved this issue in our last court case that I solely own the company. Cp42 tried kicking ME out of the company which resulted into further discussion. I named the company Microsoft and I have done all the work for the company. I named Cp42 cofounder, and more recently he agreed to be honorary co founder. I’m not sharing my company with him. I always said we would be ‘equal’, but that was never truly the case.

Also, if I own the company I can name whomever I want ceo - and that is tiger

T

Trump15024

I don’t agree because we solved this issue in our last court case that I solely own the company. Cp42 tried kicking ME out of the company which resulted into further discussion. I named the company Microsoft and I have done all the work for the company. I named Cp42 cofounder, and more recently he agreed to be honorary co founder. I’m not sharing my company with him. I always said we would be ‘equal’, but that was never truly the case.

Also, if I own the company I can name whomever I want ceo - and that is tiger
The only thing both sides agreed to was that things would stay as usual this is what turkey said. Usual means cp42 owned 50/50 which he gave his 50% to me after Turkey tried to forcefully make Tiger CEO of Microsoft without consulting @CP42. Cp42 founded the company. @CP42 never agreed to give up his share you said things would be as usual you didn't make the company @CP42 did he decided to make it in my Apple store before I even really knew you.

T

Trump15024

@LeanneTheUnicorn can look at the former court case no one ever agreed that @CP42 would give him your share you forcefully tried to take over the company and make other people CEO and cp42 said he would have to fire you and them because he is the founder and you tried to take over the company now he gave me his share.

Also can turkey provide any evidence where cp42 said "I give up my share to you to make you the official owner" no he never did.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
The only thing both sides agreed to was that things would stay as usual this is what turkey said. Usual means cp42 owned 50/50 which he gave his 50% to me after Turkey tried to forcefully make Tiger CEO of Microsoft without consulting @CP42. Cp42 founded the company. @CP42 never agreed to give up his share you said things would be as usual you didn't make the company @CP42 did he decided to make it in my Apple store before I even really knew you.
Omg stop trying to twist everything please .... I said he could be honorary cp founder and he would have access to everything as usual ... by this I didn’t mean he could sell the company I own. He agreed to be honors co founder as well, I would suggest oh learn the meaning of that

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Also tell me one thing, since I created he company what has Cp42 done for it hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.