Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

T

Trump15024

Today is the last day of voting! Make sure to get your vote in. Someone contacted me and eatsmith telling us about rumors of doubling up votes. We are investigating these claims using many methods on all votes and if any true findings are found we will be suspending those votes and making a statement about it.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Excititeddd whos going to win? Death or Death? Nobody knows
Or... as in ore... as in diamond... as in TheDiamondTiger #rip D:
Today is the last day of voting! Make sure to get your vote in. Someone contacted me and eatsmith telling us about rumors of doubling up votes. We are investigating these claims using many methods on all votes and if any true findings are found we will be suspending those votes and making a statement about it.
Lol who would be duping votes is this a sign u don’t think knight will win or a sign that u feel like pressuring people more... no offense again, but sundae and death don’t need to campaign a ton to win

T

Trump15024

Or... as in ore... as in diamond... as in TheDiamondTiger #rip D:

Lol who would be duping votes is this a sign u don’t think knight will win or a sign that u feel like pressuring people more... no offense again, but sundae and death don’t need to campaign a ton to win
Actually @Shadow_stalker77 is the one who messaged me and eatsmith with this concern want me to show you the conversation.

T

Trump15024

She thinks you guys are cheating!.

Just kidding I dont want a war. Well maybe I do how is the army of runnerboro and bunny?

Bunnys present carrots! Fire the vitamins!
If someone reports to us that there is any possibly that the election is being rigged we take those things seriously. Before we release these results eatsmith confirms the votes. Runnerboro doesn’t go to war with other islands.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If someone reports to us that there is any possibly that the election is being rigged we take those things seriously. Before we release these results eatsmith confirms the votes. Runnerboro doesn’t go to war with other islands.
I could not think of a funny way runnerboro could have a war so just fire the rockets with trumps face on them.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I could not think of a funny way runnerboro could have a war so just fire the rockets with trumps face on them.
You can’t have wars on Mccities. There is something called world guard. Our wars are fought with words.

T

Trump15024

It took you some time to realise how serious I was.

Btw if I get 1 vote I will gove away 25k!
And I will give a promising speach!
Or one of the two its a 50% chance so will you take it?
You just broke the rules you are not allowed to pay people to vote for you. That means you are not an official candidate refer to the first post by eatsmith

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You just broke the rules you are not allowed to pay people to vote for you. That means you are not an official candidate refer to the first post by eatsmith
Inam not directly paying anyone. Just going to show how happy I am. And I am probably only going to give the speach cus budget. But..

Ohno I am busted what now? My chances are gone! I swear I was going to win.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Voting has now ended! I am happy to announce for the first time in history, Runnerboro has the majority of the votes, accounting for 38%, trailed by Cayman with 32% and then Golden Oaks with a distant 13%. I am also happy to announce that this is the largest election in Runnerboro's history, with 295 total votes from 107 different people. The newly elected officials should be announced no later than December 13th, 2017.

Below I have included a graph of Runnerboro votes on each election.
blank.png

T

Trump15024

Voting has now ended! I am happy to announce for the first time in history, Runnerboro has the majority of the votes, accounting for 38%, trailed by Cayman with 32% and then Golden Oaks with a distant 13%. I am also happy to announce that this is the largest election in Runnerboro's history, with 295 total votes from 107 different people. The newly elected officials should be announced no later than December 13th, 2017.

View attachment 3850
Wait Runnerboro actually had more people than Cayman? Some math dosent seem right here or the people in Runnerboro who voted did their votes count as 3?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ehm 107 people vote and 295 total votes? So people voted dubble??? Or do you count the x2 of runnerboro like people actually vote?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wait so like 295 meaning that is the Runnerboro votes since a runnerboro citizen gets like 2 votes if your a runnerboro citizen? Dosent add up even tho 38% of 107 is approximately around 40 people ish so if 40x2 which is 80 its no where near 295 and the 62% could not possibly have been 215. Im so confused right now.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Wait so like 295 meaning that is the Runnerboro votes since a runnerboro citizen gets like 2 votes if your a runnerboro citizen? Dosent add up even tho 38% of 107 is approximately around 40 people ish so if 40x2 which is 80 its no where near 295 and the 62% could not possibly have been 215. Im so confused right now.
Runnerboro Math xD

Nah Idk but gl to everyone!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

View attachment 3850
That looks rlly sketchy did u check everyone had a plot there :O