Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 80% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141,

80% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for Representative), 26 from Runnerboro, meaning 100 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 60%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 25%

ItzJazzMade (D) - 15%

80% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for North Senator), 25 from Runnerboro, meaning 97 votes.
North Senator:

Death_Inferno360 (D) - 57%

Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 37%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 2%

Sundae (Write-In) - 1%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 1%

Conflict Of...(Write-In) - 1%

80% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for South Senator), 18 from Runnerboro, meaning 72 votes.
South Senator:

IIAriusII (Write-In) - 32%
Shadow_Stalker77 (Write-In) - 24%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 6%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 4%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 3%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 3%
Someone? (Write-In) - 3%
anybody good (Write-In) - 3%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 1%
Other (Write-In) - 1%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 1%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 1%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 1%
Nobody (Write-In) - 1%

If nobody... (Write-In) - 1%
None (Write-In) - 1%

Conflict of... (Write-In) - 1%

This is only 80% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 100% Mark should be released soon.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The following names were excluded in the first 80% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141,

80% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for Representative), 26 from Runnerboro, meaning 100 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 60%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 25%
ItzJazzMade (D) - 15%

80% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for North Senator), 25 from Runnerboro, meaning 97 votes.
North Senator:
Death_Inferno360 (D) - 57%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 37%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 2%
Sundae (Write-In) - 1%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 1%
Conflict Of...(Write-In) - 1%

80% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 75 people (Not all 75 voted for South Senator), 18 from Runnerboro, meaning 72 votes.
South Senator:
Someone? (Write-In) - 3%
Other (Write-In) - 1%
Nobody (Write-In) - 1%
None (Write-In) - 1%

This is only 80% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 100% Mark should be released soon.
Close call between arius and shadow stalker. And close call between me neilio

T

Trump15024

@sundae22 thank you for this information

Death_inferno360 used alts for votes, 12/13 voters excluded from the election were his.. I'm calling for his disqualification of candidacy.

Voters excluded: GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141

@eatsmith I am asking that @Death_Inferno360 be taken out of this vote and I am also asking that @sundae22 and @knight3000 both work for the government as I have to admit us 3 as a team could do a lot and I feel it is fair that we combat these fake votes by working together and this election is now full of fake alts from @Death_Inferno360 and to have another election is likely not to happen I think @sundae22 and @knight3000 should both get to help Runnerboro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.
This is what i got from the previous thread of the elections, I havent found anything saying you cant vote on alternate accounts. Was there anything that said there, can you clarify thanks

http://www.mccities.com/threads/bec...rth-senator-south-senator-of-runnerboro.6838/
Heres the link, I read it before voting with the alts, I did use alts to vote but I was scrolling and checking at the rules before voting with them and have not found any. Can you help me identify it thanks.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.
This is what i got from the previous thread of the elections, I havent found anything saying you cant vote on alternate accounts. Was there anything that said there, can you clarify thanks
Everyone has one vote. You even admitted in logs to sundae22 that you knew it was illegal to vote using alts and then accused me of doing it while you were the one doing it the whole time.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@sundae22 thank you for this information

Death_inferno360 used alts for votes, 12/13 voters excluded from the election were his.. I'm calling for his disqualification of candidacy.

Voters excluded: GenwoonAsianMan, Benjomane, Agb06, Pixelhat0205, Coldfyre, Alike_Lai, Brosif11, CBarry9122, AlphaWisdom, Sitruk314, ChaosElena, Mockingjay2000, Cnorris8141

https://imgur.com/a/LFkL1

@eatsmith I am asking that @Death_Inferno360 be taken out of this vote and I am also asking that @sundae22 and @knight3000 both work for the government as I have to admit us 3 as a team could do a lot and I feel it is fair that we combat these fake votes by working together and this election is now full of fake alts from @Death_Inferno360 and to have another election is likely not to happen I think @sundae22 and @knight3000 should both get to help Runnerboro.
I dont think your allowed to expose my alt and my brothers account as that information is not yours, even is staff gave it to you

T

Trump15024

I dont think your allowed to expose my alt and my brothers account as that information is not yours, even is staff gave it to you
You didn't have just one alt you had many. You used this "information" more like alts to try to rig an election that will determine the future for a server island that many people have plots on and do business on. There is no excuse for what you did.

T

Trump15024

Also let's not forget that when we asked you if you had done it you lied. This is being held in a private conversation no need to keep going on here to.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You didn't have just one alt you had many. You used this "information" more like alts to try to rig an election that will determine the future for a server island that many people have plots on and do business on. There is no excuse for what you did.
Ik i did wrong thing is, I didnt find anything saying I couldnt vote on alts so by the time I finished voting I was talking to sundae22 about it, but didnt say I voted cause She said it was illegal and i didnt find it in the rules so i got scared

T

Trump15024

Ik i did wrong thing is, I didnt find anything saying I couldnt vote on alts so by the time I finished voting I was talking to sundae22 about it, but didnt say I voted cause She said it was illegal and i didnt find it in the rules so i got scared
No more on here in the conversation k

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, let's just wait until everything is tallied up and then things can be decided, since @Death_Inferno360 hasn't won yet ;) It's close though, so that's cool!

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Death_Inferno360 and Shadow_Stalker77 has been disqualified from the election under charges of Felony Obstruction of Justice.
Current election results for North Senator (80%);
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 86%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 5%
Conflict Of...(Write-In) - 5%
Sundae (Write-In) - 2%

Knight3000 (Write-In) - 2%

Current election results for South Senator (80%);
IIAriusII (Write-In) - 42%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 7%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 5%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 4%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 4%
Someone? (Write-In) - 4%
anybody good (Write-In) - 4%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 2%
Other (Write-In) - 2%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 2%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 2%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 2%
Nobody (Write-In) - 2%
If nobody... (Write-In) - 2%
None (Write-In) - 2%
Conflict of... (Write-In) - 2%

This is only the 80% Mark! The person in the lead may change by tomorrow!

Reactions: Neilio_Xtreme

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Shadow_Stalker77 has been pardoned by President Trump15024.
Current election results for; South Senator -

South Senator:
Someone? (Write-In) - 3%
Other (Write-In) - 1%
Nobody (Write-In) - 1%
None (Write-In) - 1%

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Wow why was shadowstalker out? Xd that suorised me. Death is caught cheating ay exciting!!

Also gg neilo with winning and sadly I went down 2% in this round of voting
I love all the write ins btw. Somebody good. Nobody. Dont care etc etc I love it. One of those stupid ones even has 3% xd

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
I didn't do a single thing, so I wasn't "pardoned" because I literally did nothing wrong. I'm glad that eatsmith posted that I was disqualified literally one minute before he rescinded it in a private convo....alright. Thanks for dragging my name through the mud in a public post