Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Even if the Runnerboro votes counted for 3, it would be 41x3=123. There were 107 people, so to find the non-Runnerboro citizens it would be 107-41=66. All of the 66 votes count as one, so the total votes would be 189. Where did the other hundred votes come from?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Even if the Runnerboro votes counted for 3, it would be 41x3=123. There were 107 people, so to find the non-Runnerboro citizens it would be 107-41=66. All of the 66 votes count as one, so the total votes would be 189. Where did the other hundred votes come from?
#RunnerboroMath.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

If he said it counts as 2 then it's two. I know 2 elections ago it was 3. The election is not rigged. If you have evidence make a conversation with me and eatsmith like you did.

T

Trump15024

Votes never counted as three. If they said they were from Runnerboro, I suggest an /as me.
Yes they did count as 3 check the Runnerboro election thread from July 2017. This time it counted as 2.

T

Trump15024

Just to run this by everyone before these results are announced it goes through a process to confirm these votes to make sure this election is fair. The government will be starting a full investigation into these claims.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Yes they did count as 3 check the Runnerboro election thread from July 2017. This time it counted as 2.
… as stated before, they counted as two.

check the top left corner for the date and the bottom paragraph for the worth of each vote if you still object to this information

Attachments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
What if some guy rented a plot there, is that counted as a Runnerboro resident, for example if I shared a plot with my friend in Runnerboro, we both are technical residents since we both live there so is having an apt unit in Runnerboro means I live there?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What if some guy rented a plot there, is that counted as a Runnerboro resident, for example if I shared a plot with my friend in Runnerboro, we both are technical residents since we both live there so is having an apt unit in Runnerboro means I live there?
I think only plot owners count? That would make the most sence

Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

Note to everyone the government is currently investigating to make sure that this was a fair process. People who were involved and are people who are of interst will be contacted.

Reactions: sundae22
T

Trump15024

I would like to confirm that we have found the person behind some of the false info going around and charges against them will be filed in The third court of Runnerboro being "The Ultimo Court" (Italian for Last) with the chief judge being eatsmith.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I would like to confirm that we have found the person behind some of the false info going around and charges against them will be filed in The third court of Runnerboro being "The Ultimo Court" (Italian for Last) with the chief judge being eatsmith.
WHy is this shared in public lol it’s just more runnerboro spam sry trump

Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

WHy is this shared in public lol it’s just more runnerboro spam sry trump
Because people have been asking questions about this and want to know answers. We have already 1 person already who have tried to spread the rumors of election rigging. We can say atm that no votes were changed or affected. We want this to be fair for all candidates running. This thread has 1.6k views people I think want to know whats going on.