Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
The following names were excluded in the first 40% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan

40% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for Representative), 17 from Runnerboro, meaning 60 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 63%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 20%

ItzJazzMade (D) - 17%

40% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for North Senator), 16 from Runnerboro, meaning 57 votes.
North Senator:

Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 49%
Death_Inferno360 (D) - 44%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 4%

Sundae (Write-In) - 2%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 2%

40% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for South Senator), 9 from Runnerboro, meaning 37 votes.
South Senator:
Shadow_Stalker77 (Write-In) - 24%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 11%
IIAriusII (Write-In) - 8%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 8%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 5%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 5%
Someone? (Write-In) - 5%
anybody good (Write-In) - 5%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 3%
Other (Write-In) - 3%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 3%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 3%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 3%
Nobody (Write-In) - 3%

If nobody... (Write-In) - 3%
None (Write-In) - 3%

This is only 40% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 80% Mark should be released soon.

T

Trump15024

The following names were excluded in the first 40% of votes; GenwoonAsianMan

40% of the votes so far have been counted. That is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for Representative), 17 from Runnerboro, meaning 60 votes.
Representative:
Sundae22 (R) - 63%
Knight3000 (DOWR) - 20%
ItzJazzMade (D) - 17%

40% of the votes for North Senator have been counted, that is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for North Senator), 16 from Runnerboro, meaning 57 votes.
North Senator:

Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 49%
Death_Inferno360 (D) - 44%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 4%

Sundae (Write-In) - 2%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 2%

40% of the votes for South Senator have been counted, that is 43 people (Not all 43 voted for South Senator), 9 from Runnerboro, meaning 37 votes.
South Senator:
Shadow_Stalker77 (Write-In) - 24%
Knight3000 (Write-In) - 11%
IIAriusII (Write-In) - 8%
Neilio_Xtreme (Write-In) - 8%
Leyroymooshoe312 (Write-In) - 5%
Swimjacob (Write-In) - 5%
Someone? (Write-In) - 5%
anybody good (Write-In) - 5%
PurpleTurkey (Write-In) - 3%
Other (Write-In) - 3%
Governor app... (Write-In) - 3%
I don't Care (Write-In) - 3%
Whoever can.... (Write-In) - 3%
Nobody (Write-In) - 3%

If nobody... (Write-In) - 3%
None (Write-In) - 3%

This is only 40% of the votes. The person in the lead now may change by tomorrow! The 80% Mark should be released soon.
A lot of write ins lol

T

Trump15024

We have just got a tip from a trusted source that a candidate in this election (not sundae or knight) spread false information to hurt the election process and for personal political purposes and used it to cause a conspiracy against the Runnerboro government to help them in this election and future Runnerboro elections. The government to be fair has turned this over to the court system for a fair ruling.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@Gabriel can you look into the write in for North Senator please? I dont think that a full 50% of people would vote for one person who has not campaigned and has not said anything about running!

Reactions: __Remy

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@Gabriel can you look into the write in for North Senator please? I dont think that a full 50% of people would vote for one person who has not campaigned and has not said anything about running!
I was going to say maybe only 15 people voted but I'm really confused. Because he says that 43 votes were counted for north senator but not everyone voted for north senator? I'm really confused

T

Trump15024

If you would read the post this is only 40% of the vote. We are more interested right now that one of our candidates admitted to having 23 alts and could use to vote for the election. The Ultimo Court run by eatsmith has been alerted.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

We will not be saying anything right now except that yes Death was charged by the DOJ to things related to the election are we are still communicating with him and the court this case is in.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Whait so Death influenced the election? This makes no sence because he was the only one running for his position. Or he voted for sundae but I get no motive and this all is very mind blowing.

I would be happy to see the courtcase!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Whait so Death influenced the election? This makes no sence because he was the only one running for his position. Or he voted for sundae but I get no motive and this all is very mind blowing.

I would be happy to see the courtcase!
Again we are working with Death to get some information that's all right now more info will be provided later.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Hey now, I did declare that I was running (See Page 4 of the thread.) And I did campaign, just mostly using grassroots canvassing i.e. soliciting people via /m and /mail.