Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [December 17']

T

Trump15024

I'm not really campaigning against you @Gabriel, just the entire Runnerboro government, their inability to get stuff done effectively, and how I'd try to change that.
We have a lot of great ideas just cant get anything regioned no matter what we do me and @Marie are working on the island and have asked for it to be taken in arch world. We have done the most we can without getting anything regioned.

T

Trump15024

XD trump I’m sorry, those are the nice plots and some area I terraformed, along with Leanne and Joey
Yeah there screenshots of Runnerboro... and yes you did build a fountain. I spent over 300k on blocks for the island so far expanding it I built the whole new city part

Death

Mar 18, 2017
.... the Runnerboro Police Station was my idea xD which was like months ago. Gabriels idea was police force which was way before. Anyways, I honestly think the Runnerboro government needs people like Sundae22 tbh. Like if your aware pigpuns resigned over your authority, LavaFlake, PurpleTurkey and Cp42. All resigned some were even your running mate like Cp42, why do you think he resigned, these people all the lower positions underneath the president, all resigned cause they arent blinded by the fact, that you can't handle your government, these government officials under you, they want a leader, someone they can follow, someone who knows how to govern. Ive worked with cp, turkey, and lava, they all have the ability to manage. The only thing you have been doing is hiring lackeys to do your bidding, dont you think your government is sick with you dumping all the work on them. You all say Leanne, and Joey and Marie, Cp and Knight, they have been doing the work for the island, ive asked for several things before even small ones, and guess what,I was hired Secretary of State, and I had no power at all due to the fact i work there, but how can i work if im not even added to the island itself. I am not even sure about the people you hired like your Governor LegoProdigy, he isn't even active and he dosent have any single plot, I doubt most people even know him (no offense to him, but its true). I honestly dont know who you choose, as people like sundae have managing skills, she managed bunny island. And it has great improvement. I honestly dont need to quarrel over this but its my job to get involved, why do you think Cp is going against you, your Former Vice President dosent seem to like you very much. I guess more than half your government from last elections disliked the one leading them leading to a failing government. I bet they know as much as I do that you arent the best leader, if you wanted to ask newbies to vote for you and they are all inactive, Id suggest not cause that isnt really helping anyone. Seriously slimefun trees are easy to demolish, easily just go get shears with efficiency 5 and unbreaking 3 and get a lumber axe, it will cost you les than 30k. If your bragging so much that you have all the money to support the island, i think tools would be the least of its concern and he labor isnt really that hard, if you want Ill volunteer to destroy all your trees. Also regioning of plots should not even be a problem, you don't need the plots to be regioned at once, you can do that next time, but can you actually get the builds for the plots done, then region them when its possible. Sometimes I question myself why I even bother to run in a government ran by you clearly why a lot of your government officials left. None of them seem to support you, you dont even care about them, you literally just care about yourself and since your on top with all the power you can easily replace any of them you want like pawns. The reason I even ran is to help the island and its residents, honestly a governmant ran by the poorest president but if this person has hardwork the island can be anywhere, don't you think people started with hardwork as well, people like sundae I use to see her before she even had a island, she use to build houses and rob the bank (a really long time ago). The thing is she didnt need the island or being a staff or arch, to prove she had the skill, she didnt need to, but she chose to help others, to make islands in a better living condition. I honestly dont care if I am broke right now, hardwork is something I will do to help others but I think I know why your government officials left you, its because all theyre hardwork and you come in and act as if you take all the credits for the ideas or the small or big things, you just don't need your members thats why were all disposable to you. Honestly I doubt any of the government officials you worked with who can actually manage an island liked your leadership skills. I just want a word on your opinion on this to whos the better candidate in your opinion for Representative. I just want to see how these people who is and have mangaged Runnerboro see what is best for the city of Runnerboro.

Please comment if you have free time on which candidate you support and why @Marie @LavaFlake @CP42 @Turkey

These are the ones running for Representative.
Sundae22
Knight3000
ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I know I cant win so you didnt have to include me but this is just my opinion.

Why do you want to be in a goverment so messy and messed up? I mean sure make it better but the position you guys are going to get is not as high and I dont think a real change can be made

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I know I cant win so you didnt have to include me but this is just my opinion.

Why do you want to be in a goverment so messy and messed up? I mean sure make it better but the position you guys are going to get is not as high and I dont think a real change can be made
Its not the position that matters, I wouldnt care if I am placed in a low ranking position, I will help however I can, the position dosent matter the work put into it does

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ok, so I haven't seen this thread somehow xD But from what I saw and read so far I would like to say something. The problem in the government wasn't that we didn't like Gabriel. Ill explain my experience of what it was like, so basically as the former Alderman aka governor I had a great time in the government. Passing bills planning out projects improving the island was great, but as CP42 said, Gabriel had overruled on anything he didn't like, so we then were able to pass a bill that all changes needed a majority vote. After that was added everything was going great, I didn't leave because of anyone, I only left because I simply couldn't give my 100% effort to Runnerboro due to me buying my island and Owning a company. So I decided to quit because I wanted someone else to improve the island that had the time. The things I didn't like about my time was also that mainly it was just me and Gabriel that were actually trying to improve the island. CP did do some efforts but turkey didn't do much if not anything at all. Regardless of all of what happened, the system is pretty good now and most decisions are based off votes which are fair.

To answer @Death_Inferno360: The person I support ATM is @knight3000
the reason why is because @sundae22 owns an island and is a staff member so that wouldn't allow her to give 100% to the island.
I don't know knight too much but I know that he is a hard worker and personally I think would be a better choice. Finally, my opinion can be changed, that's just who I support atm.
So umm whoever voted for me last time vote for @knight3000 xD idk

P.S: I'm not caught up on anything (and don't plan on doing so there are 8 pages lol) of whats going on, I'm just letting everyone know my
unbiased thoughts and my experience as a former North and South Governor/Alderman.

:D

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

.... the Runnerboro Police Station was my idea xD which was like months ago. Gabriels idea was police force which was way before. Anyways, I honestly think the Runnerboro government needs people like Sundae22 tbh. Like if your aware pigpuns resigned over your authority, LavaFlake, PurpleTurkey and Cp42. All resigned some were even your running mate like Cp42, why do you think he resigned, these people all the lower positions underneath the president, all resigned cause they arent blinded by the fact, that you can't handle your government, these government officials under you, they want a leader, someone they can follow, someone who knows how to govern. Ive worked with cp, turkey, and lava, they all have the ability to manage. The only thing you have been doing is hiring lackeys to do your bidding, dont you think your government is sick with you dumping all the work on them. You all say Leanne, and Joey and Marie, Cp and Knight, they have been doing the work for the island, ive asked for several things before even small ones, and guess what,I was hired Secretary of State, and I had no power at all due to the fact i work there, but how can i work if im not even added to the island itself. I am not even sure about the people you hired like your Governor LegoProdigy, he isn't even active and he dosent have any single plot, I doubt most people even know him (no offense to him, but its true). I honestly dont know who you choose, as people like sundae have managing skills, she managed bunny island. And it has great improvement. I honestly dont need to quarrel over this but its my job to get involved, why do you think Cp is going against you, your Former Vice President dosent seem to like you very much. I guess more than half your government from last elections disliked the one leading them leading to a failing government. I bet they know as much as I do that you arent the best leader, if you wanted to ask newbies to vote for you and they are all inactive, Id suggest not cause that isnt really helping anyone. Seriously slimefun trees are easy to demolish, easily just go get shears with efficiency 5 and unbreaking 3 and get a lumber axe, it will cost you les than 30k. If your bragging so much that you have all the money to support the island, i think tools would be the least of its concern and he labor isnt really that hard, if you want Ill volunteer to destroy all your trees. Also regioning of plots should not even be a problem, you don't need the plots to be regioned at once, you can do that next time, but can you actually get the builds for the plots done, then region them when its possible. Sometimes I question myself why I even bother to run in a government ran by you clearly why a lot of your government officials left. None of them seem to support you, you dont even care about them, you literally just care about yourself and since your on top with all the power you can easily replace any of them you want like pawns. The reason I even ran is to help the island and its residents, honestly a governmant ran by the poorest president but if this person has hardwork the island can be anywhere, don't you think people started with hardwork as well, people like sundae I use to see her before she even had a island, she use to build houses and rob the bank (a really long time ago). The thing is she didnt need the island or being a staff or arch, to prove she had the skill, she didnt need to, but she chose to help others, to make islands in a better living condition. I honestly dont care if I am broke right now, hardwork is something I will do to help others but I think I know why your government officials left you, its because all theyre hardwork and you come in and act as if you take all the credits for the ideas or the small or big things, you just don't need your members thats why were all disposable to you. Honestly I doubt any of the government officials you worked with who can actually manage an island liked your leadership skills. I just want a word on your opinion on this to whos the better candidate in your opinion for Representative. I just want to see how these people who is and have mangaged Runnerboro see what is best for the city of Runnerboro.

Please comment if you have free time on which candidate you support and why @Marie @LavaFlake @CP42 @Turkey

These are the ones running for Representative.
Sundae22
Knight3000
ItzJazzMade
Get your facts right. CP42 left because he and lava had gamerboy to fix up and Pigpuns never resigned he has been inactive. Even @LavaFlake knows knight is the best

Reactions: LavaFlake

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Get your facts right. CP42 left because he and lava had gamerboy to fix up and Pigpuns never resigned he has been inactive. Even @LavaFlake knows knight is the best
That’s not true trump. I told u why I left maybe you didn’t realize it. It’s because of all the politics and of this election. When you asked us if we should have an election, I said no, let’s keep it smaller. So, naturally u took the ‘executive otdet’ With eatsmith and made an election! While this is fair, I did put my opinion in on the topic. As well, we have to ‘vote’ and veto and do all these different things- but since when has the president been so Powerfull (memes) that he can appoint someone to his “cabinet” with no judgement of anything. Gabriel, you said you studied the constitution as well. Look back in and reads the part on the presidents cabinet. One, the cabinet is just a tradition. 2, the Congress must approve the member being appointed with a majority vote. Yes, I know we don’t have a government of 1000 people (I would tnt runnerboro if so lol) but we do have people you can consult, such as lava and I, or even turkey before he left. My stance is that having two people not in your party will help to ‘spice’ things up with sundae and death, who are veterans in the island owning realm. They have an influence we never had, sundae being a tmod and death being a very respectable person (not saying u aren’t trump) but those two would help the island majorly, as well as they are both fully qualified builders. Go sundae and death!

T

Trump15024

That’s not true trump. I told u why I left maybe you didn’t realize it. It’s because of all the politics and of this election. When you asked us if we should have an election, I said no, let’s keep it smaller. So, naturally u took the ‘executive otdet’ With eatsmith and made an election! While this is fair, I did put my opinion in on the topic. As well, we have to ‘vote’ and veto and do all these different things- but since when has the president been so Powerfull (memes) that he can appoint someone to his “cabinet” with no judgement of anything. Gabriel, you said you studied the constitution as well. Look back in and reads the part on the presidents cabinet. One, the cabinet is just a tradition. 2, the Congress must approve the member being appointed with a majority vote. Yes, I know we don’t have a government of 1000 people (I would tnt runnerboro if so lol) but we do have people you can consult, such as lava and I, or even turkey before he left. My stance is that having two people not in your party will help to ‘spice’ things up with sundae and death, who are veterans in the island owning realm. They have an influence we never had, sundae being a tmod and death being a very respectable person (not saying u aren’t trump) but those two would help the island majorly, as well as they are both fully qualified builders. Go sundae and death!
Eatsmith contacted me and told me we needed more people in the gov and I agreed and we had an election. At that point it was only me and eatsmith since you and Lava left.

Vote team knight we know @sundae22 will not have time to focus 100% on the island!!

Reactions: sundae22

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Eatsmith contacted me and told me we needed more people in the gov and I agreed and we had an election. At that point it was only me and eatsmith since you and Lava left.

Vote team knight we know @sundae22 will not have time to focus 100% on the island!!
But with her 50% she can make the island 2 times better then anyone!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Oh Jesus Christ.
Stop arguing, we know @Gabriel endorses Knight, thanks.
Let the candidates do their thing and don’t argue on this thread bc I am losing the gist of all of this voting.
But I would like @knight3000 to answer this:
What will you contribute to the country of RunnerBro as a representative and how you will manage this along with being Chief of Police currently?

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
I would contribute many different things to the island of Runnerboro. Such as make the city nicer, once you do that and have better infrastructure you will start to see more money coming in and buying up some of the less nice plots and turning them around to be something great. And by enforcing building standards this will help making the island look more expensive and increase the quality of living. Also I will listen to the people who actually live and are plot owners in Runnerboro and see what they would like to see happen to there community. I will use this input to further increase what Runnerboro has to offer. Finally I will be able to manage this position with being the Current Police Chief because you always make time for what you like. Secondly Improvements can be done when there are not as many people online (for example Earlier in the morning). And I can always make time even when I am busy. So in Conclusion I feel that I can bring Positive Change to the great island of Runnerboro and that we can all work together to make positive change. Because It takes all of us to build an island.

Vote: For Positive Change:

Vote: Team Knight!

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
The thing is, people are committing crimes all the time on the server. There is rarely more than one cop online at a time, and they are probably overwhelmed. When the Chief of Police is online, they would most likely be extremely busy fighting crime, selling gun licenses, or training new cops.

Contrastingly, there is almost always more than one staff member online to help. Also, people only need help occasionally, not like the constant string of murders that police have to deal with. Sundae can definitely handle being staff and representative at the same time.

The whole "island owner being a conflict of interest" thing is complete nonsense; the whole point of being a representative is to help foreign affairs. Her experience as an island owner would only help Runnerboro; same with her being an arch. It'll take a lot more than one architect working on the island to fix it.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
The thing is, people are committing crimes all the time on the server. There is rarely more than one cop online at a time, and they are probably overwhelmed. When the Chief of Police is online, they would most likely be extremely busy fighting crime, selling gun licenses, or training new cops.

Contrastingly, there is almost always more than one staff member online to help. Also, people only need help occasionally, not like the constant string of murders that police have to deal with. Sundae can definitely handle being staff and representative at the same time.

The whole "island owner being a conflict of interest" thing is complete nonsense; the whole point of being a representative is to help foreign affairs. Her experience as an island owner would only help Runnerboro; same with her being an arch. It'll take a lot more than one architect working on the island to fix it.
Do you believe that Sundae can put in as much effort into Runnerboro while being a mod, architect and also owner of bunny island? I do believe sundae would be an amazing choice but i just dont see how she can match with someone who has more time on their hands. Also what i meant by conflict interest is that (not saying this is the case here) for example: If an island owner were to win, they can purposely make the island worse or not be of any help at all to it to make their own better. After all Runnerboro and Bunny are the only two islands constantly selling plots.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Do you believe that Sundae can put in as much effort into Runnerboro while being a mod, architect and also owner of bunny island? I do believe sundae would be an amazing choice but i just dont see how she can match with someone who has more time on their hands. Also what i meant by conflict interest is that (not saying this is the case here) for example: If an island owner were to win, they can purposely make the island worse or not be of any help at all to it to make their own better. After all Runnerboro and Bunny are the only two islands constantly selling plots.
I believe she can put in wayyyy more time and effort than knight3000. His police force needs a lot of work: two resignations, a current court case, and misconduct by two different officers. Bunny is and always will be a lot better than Runnerboro, simply because sundae can actually plan out an island and get things done. Bunny and Runnerboro can't even be compared because of how much better it is. Runnerboro is a flat piece of land with tiny plots, narrow roads, a government that is literally falling apart, and the island can't even have plots regioned at the moment. She couldn't possibly make Runnerboro look worse :coffee: