Stuff For The Rich Post 2

T

Trump15024

This is a follow up post about this post made by @sundae22 and this post I am making is endorsing this idea: http://www.mccities.com/threads/stuff-for-the-rich.5504/

This idea needs to be implemented there could also be a set selling price, so the island owner doesn't make money. This way, rich players could get something special for earning millions of dollars.

Now alot of people say this is a bad idea because "islands will be in less value" this will not happen as people will see more islands being created, they will work hard to earn money, then they will want an island bad and will be willing to spent a lot of money on one as they see they become more popular.

These private islands will not earn any money as plots will not be created on them it will just be a private island for the owner(s).

Thank you for reading

T

Trump15024

Still think this is a good idea. Tbh there is NO WAY of earning profit from them just a luxury item to have
Agreed if you work hard for your money you should be able to spend money on luxury things such as private islands.

Reactions: Jabu and __Remy

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This idea still makes no sense, it's as if owning a normal plot, there isn't anything special about calling it an island at this point.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

This idea still makes no sense, it's as if owning a normal plot, there isn't anything special about calling it an island at this point.
Its a private island. Its not a plot its like a small private island with no plots for others to pay its for people who have worked hard they should be able to have a private island. This is a good idea because once you get like millions of dollars there really is not anything you can spend your money on and this would add a new reward for working hard.

Reactions: Jabu

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I think that the private islands/plots shoudl be bought fron staff and the price will become higher if more people have a plot just like bitcoins but idk if you should be able to sell the ps cus that would mean there will be an entire new econmy there. So gl finding that out xd

D

Deleted member 832

I think that the private islands/plots shoudl be bought fron staff and the price will become higher if more people have a plot just like bitcoins but idk if you should be able to sell the ps cus that would mean there will be an entire new econmy there. So gl finding that out xd
Oh so you’re suggesting that we just take all of the things that staff have worked hard for, purely because their staff and objects to abuse? Yeah, great idea.

Reactions: Tricoh and Jabu

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Its a private island. Its not a plot its like a small private island with no plots for others to pay its for people who have worked hard they should be able to have a private island. This is a good idea because once you get like millions of dollars there really is not anything you can spend your money on and this would add a new reward for working hard.
but if rich people can just buy private islands left and right, why would they bother with normal plots in general .... that would devalue them entirely .... Not to mentions current private islands

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Okay listen up snobs who don't want private islands cus you think it will devalue your "precious islands" That you already devalue yourselves by putting plots on them! In NO WAY will this DEVALUE your islands or affect them in any bad way, these islands will just be treats for millionaire's to buy from the server as a treat. They would be luxury islands with beachest ect, NO PLOTS NO WAY TO EARN MONEY ON THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL THEM TO PLAYERS, ONLY THE SERVER WHERE YOU GET BACK EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID

Reactions: Jabu and Trump15024
T

Trump15024

but if rich people can just buy private islands left and right, why would they bother with normal plots in general .... that would devalue them entirely .... Not to mentions current private islands
There would be a limit such as 2 private islands per person

T

Trump15024

Yeah this needs to be added its bad when you have worked to get a lot of money and you cant even buy a private island.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
There would be a limit such as 2 private islands per person
Just 1 only 1 for 1 person. You can add up to 10 friends maybe and if your added to an island you cant have one. Make ot an special candy but the fact that there's candy doesnt mean nobody will buy popcorn if you get what i mean

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Okay listen up snobs who don't want private islands cus you think it will devalue your "precious islands" That you already devalue yourselves by putting plots on them! In NO WAY will this DEVALUE your islands or affect them in any bad way, these islands will just be treats for millionaire's to buy from the server as a treat. They would be luxury islands with beachest ect, NO PLOTS NO WAY TO EARN MONEY ON THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELL THEM TO PLAYERS, ONLY THE SERVER WHERE YOU GET BACK EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID
I don't know if that was directed to me, but for the record there are no regioned plots on my island ........ I share it with TheDiamondTiger and we made a pact not to lol

T

Trump15024

I don't know if that was directed to me, but for the record there are no regioned plots on my island ........ I share it with TheDiamondTiger and we made a pact not to lol
I think he was talking to all island owners in general

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, it's basically a normal plot. However, most normal plots don't have geographical features, such as beaches or mountains, because it's against city plot rules. There's a stigma around the word "island," but in this instance it simply means a plot surrounded by water that doesn't have to follow plot rules, so you can build mountains or private mansions for yourself

Reactions: Optic and Jabu
T

Trump15024

Yes, it's basically a normal plot. However, most normal plots don't have geographical features, such as beaches or mountains, because it's against city plot rules. There's a stigma around the word "island," but in this instance it simply means a plot surrounded by water that doesn't have to follow plot rules, so you can build mountains or private mansions for yourself
Yeah