nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Like Sundae said the post is called stuff for the rich if you have money you should be able to get a small private island somewhere and it wouldn’t make any profit for the owner.
Messing with the island supply like that will certainly hurt the prices.

Think about it. People are willing to pay millions for a large prices as it is. If supply of private islands are added, prices will drive down because demand for those properties decreases.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I see why this won't be added, but it may be helpful to add something that rich players can buy. Once you reach a certain level of wealth, there's nothing really to do on the server. There was talk a while ago to add special items or perks for rich players to buy, maybe those items and perks would be more realistic than islands.

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I see why this won't be added, but it may be helpful to add something that rich players can buy. Once you reach a certain level of wealth, there's nothing really to do on the server. There was talk a while ago to add special items or perks for rich players to buy, maybe those items and perks would be more realistic than islands.
I think if i am rich and havr my stuff i would focus on making rp on the server and help new starters out. I could pay people to supply me easy things and pay the a bit more then normal so they can grow on the server. If you reach an sertain point of welthyness you can do good and if you have much monney you can buy your big plot and mansion. So i dont think rich people need more stuff also do some good for the server or maybe its time to stop? I mean hoarding plots would not help the server keeping your monney would not help. Just donate it to start uppers and they can maybe do an better job at making the server an better place

T

Trump15024

This plan will work.

1. Private islands are created for people who can afford to buy them.

2. As these people buy the private islands middle class players will see the new popularity of private islands and will want one.

3. As players work hard to get the money to buy a private island they will likely sell some of their plots to get money for a private island which will add more plots back in the market.

4. They will also be selling things to get money for the island which will put products back in the market for people to buy.

5. The more popular private islands get= a stronger demand for it which will increase the value of islands.

6. The price of islands will be much higher than now so the value of islands will increase with more popularity.

Now you said that prices of islands will decrease. If you limit the amount of private islands each millionaire can have to 1-2 and stop regioning them after a while the steps I said above will apply and work.

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
This plan will work.

1. Private islands are created for people who can afford to buy them.

2. As these people buy the private islands middle class players will see the new popularity of private islands and will want one.

3. As players work hard to get the money to buy a private island they will likely sell some of their plots to get money for a private island which will add more plots back in the market.

4. They will also be selling things to get money for the island which will put products back in the market for people to buy.

5. The more popular private islands get= a stronger demand for it which will increase the value of islands.

6. The price of islands will be much higher than now so the value of islands will increase with more popularity.

Now you said that prices of islands will decrease. If you limit the amount of private islands each millionaire can have to 1-2 and stop regioning them after a while the steps I said above will apply and work.
Err okay so private Islands are basically what everyone wants anyways.
Loads of people are already selling plots (Just check the resale list -.-)
Regioning Islands is kinda just... a bad idea in general but I get your gist. The thing is, if current millionaires buy an island of their own, and the island regioning stops, the only way to get an island would be getting it off the millionaires, which would be pretty unlikely as they’ve spent so much and know there are no more currently like it so.... is it really a good idea to add private Islands?

T

Trump15024

Err okay so private Islands are basically what everyone wants anyways.
Loads of people are already selling plots (Just check the resale list -.-)
Regioning Islands is kinda just... a bad idea in general but I get your gist. The thing is, if current millionaires buy an island of their own, and the island regioning stops, the only way to get an island would be getting it off the millionaires, which would be pretty unlikely as they’ve spent so much and know there are no more currently like it so.... is it really a good idea to add private Islands?
Yes, it is a good idea. People who can afford them should get one and then after a while stop making them. Like @sundae22 said what is the point of being a millionaire when you can't buy a plot, can't buy a small island, or don't even get a reward?

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yes, it is a good idea. People who can afford them should get one and then after a while stop making them. Like @sundae22 said what is the point of being a millionaire when you can't buy a plot, can't buy a small island, or don't even get a reward?

We make badges! If you earn 1 million you get the millionare badge and that will stay in front of your name forever. And if you cant buy an big plot or island i think your not really rich right?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Millionaire used to be an achievement, it isn't anymore.
I GOT IT.
Its just an idea so if you dobt like it just change it to an better idea thats more realistic. We make clubs. Clubs get sorts off weapons and can earn badges. They can have fastpass fir regioning and you can only join if you have more then 10 mil. Maybe add in more stuff. Ideas?