Stuff For The Rich Post 2

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don't think its the devalue that concerns us most island owners. I know all you players want islands and all and would throw out a lot of cash for one. But sometimes you don't know what we went through to get see islands, I had to pick between getting one of the biggest mansions or a island and I wanted both but knew there was only one option out of it. We spent time and afford trying to get these islands and this wouldn't make the current islands special for what we worked hard of, and now you can just buy them easy cause you got tons of cash. The time and effort of sniping for plots, waiting for the right time, it all adds up it's not just the money you need to be fast to know when to buy it. As much as I want my own private island, I don't think it would help the economy in any way in my opinion. I think you should be looking for alternatives such as Jbroad and Amber Island. Those need fixing, if you are willing to fix it or make it nice, maybe you should ask nibble and maybe he would allow you to fix these destroyed islands and perhaps manage it one day.

T

Trump15024

I don't think its the devalue that concerns us most island owners. I know all you players want islands and all and would throw out a lot of cash for one. But sometimes you don't know what we went through to get see islands, I had to pick between getting one of the biggest mansions or a island and I wanted both but knew there was only one option out of it. We spent time and afford trying to get these islands and this wouldn't make the current islands special for what we worked hard of, and now you can just buy them easy cause you got tons of cash. The time and effort of sniping for plots, waiting for the right time, it all adds up it's not just the money you need to be fast to know when to buy it. As much as I want my own private island, I don't think it would help the economy in any way in my opinion. I think you should be looking for alternatives such as Jbroad and Amber Island. Those need fixing, if you are willing to fix it or make it nice, maybe you should ask nibble and maybe he would allow you to fix these destroyed islands and perhaps manage it one day.
These are private islands smaller islands we are talking about. There are few people who can afford a small island and if they worked hard they should be able to buy one.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
These are private islands smaller islands we are talking about. There are few people who can afford a small island and if they worked hard they should be able to buy one.
You do know private islands are worth a lot more than ones with plots on it

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
In my opinion private islands will die out QUICKLY, purely because of the number of players who can afford them. The solution to this WOULD NOT be to raise prices, as that would be a very temporary solution.

Imo, scrap the 'buyable sub-island' thing, and lets start planning ahead. I think the server may benefit later on if 3 small-medium islands were regioned and sold to players with the INTENT of city making. Would throw some islands out there to manage for the rich, and would also put out some more plots.

Reactions: Jabu and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

In my opinion private islands will die out QUICKLY, purely because of the number of players who can afford them. The solution to this WOULD NOT be to raise prices, as that would be a very temporary solution.

Imo, scrap the 'buyable sub-island' thing, and lets start planning ahead. I think the server may benefit later on if 3 small-medium islands were regioned and sold to players with the INTENT of city making. Would throw some islands out there to manage for the rich, and would also put out some more plots.
This is not about crating more plots on an island this is about people who have worked hard for their money and want to buy a private island for them

D

Deleted member 832

Kek. Me and it’s Marie are doing up my island. Should save the eco. Again.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This is a follow up post about this post made by @sundae22 and this post I am making is endorsing this idea: http://www.mccities.com/threads/stuff-for-the-rich.5504/

This idea needs to be implemented there could also be a set selling price, so the island owner doesn't make money. This way, rich players could get something special for earning millions of dollars.

Now alot of people say this is a bad idea because "islands will be in less value" this will not happen as people will see more islands being created, they will work hard to earn money, then they will want an island bad and will be willing to spent a lot of money on one as they see they become more popular.

These private islands will not earn any money as plots will not be created on them it will just be a private island for the owner(s).

Thank you for reading
Obviously you can't comprehend the idea of supply and demand. The more there is of something and the more it is wanted, the higher the value. This would be adding to the supply and quenching the demand, making islands worth so much less.That isn't even the only issue with this. Many people can't handle an island or even a plot for that matter. Many islands have been ruined because of greed or just plain stupidity. Heres a bright idea, do some research and stop choking on your own foot.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well i think you guys are really going off the subject here. These people are saying you should be able to buy you're own paradise and have fun there. It's not doing anything to the economy or affecting anything else in one way or another. These plots are for players who are not interessted in saving the economy and running an island. Just having fun and adding some rp on these private islands would be fun right?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
This is not about crating more plots on an island this is about people who have worked hard for their money and want to buy a private island for them
Exactly, people who have worked hard enough and earned enough money would be the ones to purchase these islands. Islands aren't things to be thrown around and indispensable - any island owner can tell you.

If you want something in McCities, you can always buy it for a price, and if you have to work hard to make (lets say) 10 million, then you got to work for it.

Ps. I’m saying all this as a player, I have no idea whether this will be a thing or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Exactly, people who have worked hard enough and earned enough money would be the ones to purchase these islands. Islands aren't things to be thrown around and indispensable - any island owner can tell you.

If you want something in McCities, you can always buy it for a price, and if you have to work hard to make (lets say) 10 million, then you got to work for it.

Ps. I’m saying all this as a player, I have no idea whether this will be a thing or not
Do you mean that rich players just have to buy normal islands and then turn them into city's? Or do i just don't get you right?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Do you mean that rich players just have to buy normal islands and then turn them into city's? Or do i just don't get you right?
Islands are limited and rare, private or not, they're all rare. Private islands are even rarer and more expensive. Not all islands are turned into cities, lets see we have Runnerboro,Bunny,Undeadland,Star-City,Central-City,foxmere, eisland and kremesville. This is like half or less than half the regioned islands. Eisland, is working to fix the island and kremesville is a small island with about 4-7 regioned homes. You can buy a island, ita your choice to make it a city or not, if you want to make it private, then buy and bribe the players who live on the island plotsand slowly unregion all of them until you reach your goal. If you want to make a city build one then sell the properties on the island. Its simple but if you want a island in general it takes hard work to find one that's being sold, and a ton of cash to pay for one

T

Trump15024

Obviously you can't comprehend the idea of supply and demand. The more there is of something and the more it is wanted, the higher the value. This would be adding to the supply and quenching the demand, making islands worth so much less.That isn't even the only issue with this. Many people can't handle an island or even a plot for that matter. Many islands have been ruined because of greed or just plain stupidity. Heres a bright idea, do some research and stop choking on your own foot.
If we add private islands for millionaires then A lot of people will see them and want them so the demand will be super high as the economy grows and people will be making money islands will be in demand and if we make private ones everyone will see people have them encourage them to work harder then the demand will be out the roof.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
If we add private islands for millionaires then A lot of people will see them and want them so the demand will be super high as the economy grows and people will be making money islands will be in demand and if we make private ones everyone will see people have them encourage them to work harder then the demand will be out the roof.
Sorry, this makes no sense ??? (Just your grammar I guess, I couldn’t fully comprehend your idea)