Stuff For The Rich Post 2

T

Trump15024

Sorry, this makes no sense ??? (Just your grammar I guess, I couldn’t fully comprehend your idea)
Sorry I am typing this really fast on my phone but what I am saying is that if we make more private islands players will see if you work hard you get rewards such as a private island. Then when people see that people are getting private islands the demand will be high for them so the value of islands will increase as everyone wants one.

D

Deleted member 832

How about we just make a sea plot, then region tiny islands with just enough space for a house, and turn it into a développement avec maisons. Whoops, I mean turn it into a development with tiny islands, a garden and a small home.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

How about we just make a sea plot, then region tiny islands with just enough space for a house, and turn it into a développement avec maisons. Whoops, I mean turn it into a development with tiny islands, a garden and a small home.
Hmm seems like an ok idea but I think again if you have worked hard for your money on the server you should be able to enjoy it by buying a small private island for a house or two.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Or just people who own an island can make big plots on their islands and sell them for bigg prices and then you have you're private plot? I think i get what the point is off the people against PI cus it's useless if you see what we already have.

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
Islands are limited and rare, private or not, they're all rare. Private islands are even rarer and more expensive. Not all islands are turned into cities, lets see we have Runnerboro,Bunny,Undeadland,Star-City,Central-City,foxmere, eisland and kremesville. This is like half or less than half the regioned islands. Eisland, is working to fix the island and kremesville is a small island with about 4-7 regioned homes. You can buy a island, ita your choice to make it a city or not, if you want to make it private, then buy and bribe the players who live on the island plotsand slowly unregion all of them until you reach your goal. If you want to make a city build one then sell the properties on the island. Its simple but if you want a island in general it takes hard work to find one that's being sold, and a ton of cash to pay for one
Newalexandria from nibble

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
If we add private islands for millionaires then A lot of people will see them and want them so the demand will be super high as the economy grows and people will be making money islands will be in demand and if we make private ones everyone will see people have them encourage them to work harder then the demand will be out the roof.
You are contradicting yourself and reality; you're pandering to the demand while increasing the supply. That drops the price so much. Let the people who know economics do the economics and stop trying to give answers to questions you can't comprehend.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You are contradicting yourself and reality; you're pandering to the demand while increasing the supply. That drops the price so much. Let the people who know economics do the economics and stop trying to give answers to questions you can't comprehend.
Hard

T

Trump15024

I don't think you get what I am saying. I will give you an example. Let's say all people on the server have a private island except 5 people. Those 5 people are going to work as hard as they can to get the money to buy an island since they see everyone else has one. Since the market for islands will be competitive since they see a lot of people have them the value of islands will skyrocket due to the fact that the market will become very competitive. The amount of islands have nothing to do with the value of them as people are going to offer more for islands if they are becoming more popular not if there are only 10 sitting around.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I like enderport idea it’s pretty much like mine. How about 3-5 75x75 NORMAL islands are regioned. Whomever is rich enough can buy it, and it doesn’t put an unlimited amount out there. What’s better about this is that players CAN region plots on it and sell theirs, so that way others can even benefit as well

Reactions: sundae22

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I don't think you get what I am saying. I will give you an example. Let's say all people on the server have a private island except 5 people. Those 5 people are going to work as hard as they can to get the money to buy an island since they see everyone else has one. Since the market for islands will be competitive since they see a lot of people have them the value of islands will skyrocket due to the fact that the market will become very competitive. The amount of islands have nothing to do with the value of them as people are going to offer more for islands if they are becoming more popular not if there are only 10 sitting around.
Gabriel, I explained how that doesn't work. People don't strive for stuff like this, they're lazy and take shortcuts. Stop trying to fight fact like always.

T

Trump15024

Gabriel, I explained how that doesn't work. People don't strive for stuff like this, they're lazy and take shortcuts. Stop trying to fight fact like always.
I am not fighting the facts. How can I fight facts when this has not even been implemented on the server and there is no evidence to establish any facts. On every post, all you can say is "you are contradicting yourself" when I have kept my same stance this whole time.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Oh god, please stop arguing and @Gabriel, use commas to make sentences easier to read. (Sorry but it’s just a lot more difficult without them, k thx bye :))
The island thing would be pretty cool as a goal but due to the economy now, everyone would just say, “I’d buy one plot and save for an island”. This would kinda make it seem as if islands aren’t worth much if everyone miraculously managed to buy a small island, as well as Tiger speaking up about the supply and demand. If this were to happen, regioning 3-5 Islands would be best otherwise Islands would just decrease in value and the existing private Islands would decrease in value.
K thx bye, but half the time I make no sense so I’d be suprised if anyone could decipher what I just ranted at 7:30am.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah but you guys where saying that people would save monney for an private island if the where so easy to buy so i say that if you're going to release new islands in a month people are going to do the same. But yeah i didn't have so much time to type that xD

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I am not fighting the facts. How can I fight facts when this has not even been implemented on the server and there is no evidence to establish any facts. On every post, all you can say is "you are contradicting yourself" when I have kept my same stance this whole time.
Basic principles of supply and demand in economics.

More supply = lower prices and demand

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

Basic principles of supply and demand in economics.

More supply = lower prices and demand
I am not talking about adding 100 islands which will lower the value of islands. But if we add some private islands people will see they are becoming a little bit more popular and then people will want one as some people are getting them then the value of private islands will sky rocket as people see they are becoming more popular on the server.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I am not talking about adding 100 islands which will lower the value of islands. But if we add some private islands people will see they are becoming a little bit more popular and then people will want one as some people are getting them then the value of private islands will sky rocket as people see they are becoming more popular on the server.
Islands are already expensive though? Sounds like people just want a few islands regioned so they can buy one knowing they can afford it.

T

Trump15024

Islands are already expensive though? Sounds like people just want a few islands regioned so they can buy one knowing they can afford it.
Like Sundae said the post is called stuff for the rich if you have money you should be able to get a small private island somewhere and it wouldn’t make any profit for the owner.