Denied _MyTube_'s Teaching Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MyTube_

Apr 27, 2017
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen
  • What is your /ar check time? 5 days, 9 hours
  • How often can you play on the server? Almost everyday unless i am occupied but when in such situation i would inform someone of my inability to teach
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? To help people learn whilst doing something they enjoy. Not just for roleplay purposes but for education purposes.
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. Creative writing or English or a class to help people with anxiety and other things along the lines of anxiety.
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? They get 2 warnings and if the awful behavior continues after such warnings have been given they would be sent to the principal/vice
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. Yes, i am fully able to follow the law and i do agree about being a role model.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? You may think i am the same person as __Rin__Okumura__ and Blue__exorcist but no, this is purely just the account that person used to be on. They are my friend in real life and have given me this account. I have played on this server a lot before though and have experience and the /ar check time on this acc is about the same amount of time i have spent on the server anyway and i have also had 90k on the server.
  • May i suggest that if you do not trust me and want to see my level of experience give me a teaching trial and judge me off of that.
  • The best regards, _MyTube_

Last edited:

_MyTube_

Apr 27, 2017
If this particular application was accepted i would be addressed as Mr Tube
XD

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
This application will be denied as some of your subjects are taken and we feel one isnt very appropriate. Thanks for applying

Status
Not open for further replies.