A suggestion for the Halloween Boss, if you will be doing an event like that this year.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
An Evoker? Supplied with potion effects? Like speed, jumpboost, strength and invisibility? So the players will have a hard time fighting it, as the players are quite powerful now?
Plus you accidentally locked the Vindicators, Evokers and Vexes when you placed that /warp wild barrier, it would be great if players were given the chance to see these mobs and battle them in the server :D
Well.. my suggestions are the any of the new mobs added to minecraft :D As they are quite hard to find on the server :D It would be nice if everyone got a chance to meet them :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
They should probs increase the stadium size also, last time it was severely small. And probably count the winners by percent damage on the boss, because really its unfair if some guy ends up kill stealing everytime, as in more percent damage a better reward I guess sorta.

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
They should probs increase the stadium size also, last time it was severely small. And probably count the winners by percent damage on the boss, because really its unfair if some guy ends up kill stealing everytime, as in more percent damage a better reward I guess sorta.
Yeah! :D Did you see the arena that CP42 great lord and PrinceChxrming great lord built for /warp pvp? Hmm.. can it be used now? If the great staff lords don't have enough time to build one? Just put some halloween decorations and ta-da we got an arena ._.
Hmm.. the safety of the players was their number one priority last year, should have given everyone fire-resistance?

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yeah! :D Did you see the arena that CP42 great lord and PrinceChxrming great lord built for /warp pvp? Hmm.. can it be used now? If the great staff lords don't have enough time to build one? Just put some halloween decorations and ta-da we got an arena ._.
Hmm.. the safety of the players was their number one priority last year, should have given everyone fire-resistance?
Oh i built it joey just had turned it into a monstrosity by making us combine modern and ancient building styles. sundae and I had been working on a new arena tho, @sundae22 send me a priv convo if u wanna finish it :)

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Oh i built it joey just had turned it into a monstrosity by making us combine modern and ancient building styles. sundae and I had been working on a new arena tho, @sundae22 send me a priv convo if u wanna finish it :)
Well.. it isn't that bad :D The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that he blocked the lava using barrier blocks :(

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
OOOH
also different difficulty bosses. u could clarify them by letters or numbers. like class A boss being strongest etc. this way it will make it so that every one can get rewards. because if the boss is too strong, weak players can't kill it. if its too weak, no fun for strong players.

Reactions: laggynab and Cursed

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
OOOH
also different difficulty bosses. u could clarify them by letters or numbers. like class A boss being strongest etc. this way it will make it so that every one can get rewards. because if the boss is too strong, weak players can't kill it. if its too weak, no fun for strong players.
Yeah that would also be great tbh i didn't do the event last time cuz i didn't join until may xd
so i'd like to have fun with it so if we had difficulty's it would be great

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

How big do you think it actually needs to be? I didn't notice it being entirely small or anyone particularly complaining about it last year.

Also, the way it worked last year, the one that did the most damage got an extra candy (if I remember correctly?). So yes, people who do more are rewarded more than those who do less.

By the way, interesting idea with the Evoker. Never even thought about using that mob to create the boss. I know little to nothing about evokers, so I'll have to look more into it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
How big do you think it actually needs to be? I didn't notice it being entirely small or anyone particularly complaining about it last year.

Also, the way it worked last year, the one that did the most damage got an extra candy (if I remember correctly?). So yes, people who do more are rewarded more than those who do less.

By the way, interesting idea with the Evoker. Never even thought about using that mob to create the boss. I know little to nothing about evokers, so I'll have to look more into it.
The way it worked last year was top killer got an extra candy i think and 50 rep and a chance to get the halloween hat. For me It felt a little bit small in size, it would probably be better if the boss could move more so its mroe spread out as well the mob it spawns. Since players usually get to just corner the boss in a corner easily. A suggestion would also be to let the boss have an abiliy to explode dealing knockback to players so its not easy to spam swords/axes on them.

The evoker is like a fighting villager like creature. It would be pretty cool as a boss, also want to add that the Vex might be a good idea for a boss as well.