A thing on TP killing

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
This might be a bit late but I really hope this isn't true. About a week ago Gracie, Marie, and AnonymousBro
were trying to get me banned for tp killing taunting me to kill them and such. I didn't kill them obviously but what caught my eye was the most BS thing I have ever heard. Apparently if I TP to gracie and kill one of her friends such as Marie or AnonymousBro that's TP killing and I understand and agree with that part. But what they told me is if Marie were to kill me after I TP to Gracie that isn't TP killing. So logic is if I were to TP to someone and there friend attacked me I couldn't do anything about it and if I were to kill them that would be Tp killing on my part. If a staff can confirm if this is true or just total BS please inform me cause I would really like to know.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This might be a bit late but I really hope this isn't true. About a week ago Gracie, Marie, and AnonymousBro
were trying to get me banned for tp killing taunting me to kill them and such. I didn't kill them obviously but what caught my eye was the most BS thing I have ever heard. Apparently if I TP to gracie and kill one of her friends such as Marie or AnonymousBro that's TP killing and I understand and agree with that part. But what they told me is if Marie were to kill me after I TP to Gracie that isn't TP killing. So logic is if I were to TP to someone and there friend attacked me I couldn't do anything about it and if I were to kill them that would be Tp killing on my part. If a staff can confirm if this is true or just total BS please inform me cause I would really like to know.
wrong. If you teleport to anyone and kill anyone in that area, That is considered tp killing. And if anyone kills you that is tp killing. However I have killed people attacking me after they tped to me and I told them to stop and have never been banned for that.
Correct me if I am wrong

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
I think that's terrible that that happened, but Jo is right, and I can't completely trust everyone. Do you have any screenshots of proof that they are saying this?

Reactions: Tricoh

Death

Mar 18, 2017
What jo said, but u may tpkill defense, if they attack you after a tp, you mak kill the one who attacked you

Reactions: frohoffen

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
ItzLexicorn no I tried to get Marie to admit it but she wouldn't it was lost in the comments after all of the arguing we did.

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
Next time posting something like this.. back your reasoning up, and take screenshots when they say this.

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah i'm not here to get anyone banned btw that's not why I am posting this. I was just confirming if what they were saying was true.

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
Ok, but for the future I would still ad screenshot(s), and I don't see why you posted this because it's not like they're going to come on the website and admit or say that they said all of that xD.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well there is self defense from tpkillers but you will still get arrested

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Ok. this is also a bs thing, u like to point out things that someone else has done to u, just stop, I may have been wrong bout her killing u not being tp kill, but u also tend to be dramatic