Case Closed Agreement Broken/as info forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
First, the subject of Captain island got brought up by someone who was illegally commenting so I am not sure what that was about. The selling of captain island happened months ago and multiple people asked me to fund their island hunts which I was broke from buying bob at the time so I had no money to give. Besides that I have played out my facts with evidence. You have been inactive for months from McCities and is you are not a player of the community and you are not able to ignore inacticitvty rules, guidelines, automatic plugins of the server, and long standing tradition to give another player their plots to avoid them being sold on /as info forsale. The evidence for my claim is by you directly admitting me that you gave gj the plots to hold for him. Second, when another player who had no knowledge of this situation asked for a plot Gj admitted that she was holding the plots for you allowing you to bypass the 60 day inactivity rule, keep his plots, but be inactive from the server. To this day you are still added to these plots. View attachment 6401
I'm added to the plots so I can visit, and revisit memories. The same reason while I didn't change h310 while I had it, out of respect for you.

That screenshot was on the 28th. I withdrew on the 29th if you look at the dates on my post

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
By the way, I don't want captain and never planned on bidding ;)

Anyways, with that settled, I don't see any evidence where Jabu was trying to bypass the rule. Gjegevey still owns the plots almost a full month later. Jabu may not have even reached the 60 days of inactivity, who knows? There's also no evidence of the claim that Jabu, and only him, had to own the plots in question. There's nothing else to do expect close this case with no action taken.

Players cannot have plots given to other players to avoid them selling after 60 days. It'd be very suspicious if you ever owns those plots again, @Jabu, so please don't prove me wrong by having them "gifted back."

Status
Not open for further replies.