Case Closed Agreement Broken/as info forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Jabu because your computer can't start is something which doesn't really do anything, we don't know that and there is no alibi saying this is true, I personally think its wrong because this isn't a fair way to do this especially breaking agreements with something who obviously values the things broken. If your computer was broken you really should have done something better then not go on and let gjeg hold them, think about it if you were Trump and it was something valuable to you. Though Trump I get your court case, you obviously wanted these to be sold FAIRLY. But in Jabus defense you are right you didn't hit the timer meaning they are still your plots and can be gifted etc, but it should have been done fairly or organizing something with higher staff explaining why AND telling trump.
1. I can send a clip of my computer refusing to start tmr if that would clear it up
2. We had no agreements about the plots other than I still had full access to do what I want with them, sell them etc
3. If my computer was broken and I didn't have the laptop just yet, how would I be able to come on the server
4. None of my plots have anything to do with trump, other than him previously owning them.
5. Why would I need to tell trump he has nothing to do with my plots being given to gjeg.
Yeah you explained it better. All I am asking is a fair agreement can be made on this situation
If you want a fair agreement why didn't you contact me or her about it on disc, before making a random court case out of the blue. Neither me or gjeg are not unreasonable, if you want the plots I suggest giving gjeg a good price.

T

Trump15024

so then trump has no arguments left?
I have already posted my arguments and Jabuu keeps repeating himself. The people who are far from educated on this subject are the ones commenting. This is far from fair and was the largest scam of /as info for sale taking millions of dollars worth of property from players.

Reactions: RobotKenny
T

Trump15024

1. I can send a clip of my computer refusing to start tmr if that would clear it up
2. We had no agreements about the plots other than I still had full access to do what I want with them, sell them etc
3. If my computer was broken and I didn't have the laptop just yet, how would I be able to come on the server
4. None of my plots have anything to do with trump, other than him previously owning them.
5. Why would I need to tell trump he has nothing to do with my plots being given to gjeg.

If you want a fair agreement why didn't you contact me or her about it on disc, before making a random court case out of the blue. Neither me or gjeg are not unreasonable, if you want the plots I suggest giving gjeg a good price.
I contacted both her and you on discord and you admitted to my accusations.

T

Trump15024

All I know is Gjeg has been buying plots and keeping them for Jabu, I wanted to buy the house near blackmarket but she got it first and said she was holding it for Jabu..
Thank you to being another witness of this @sundae22 another person has admitted they could not get a plot because of this holding and bypass

T

Trump15024

First of all, I know I have not been on for a while but this case is going quite too far. Jabu is not binded to you in any way, he has all rights to his plots, when you made the trade, you got your end he got his end. I understand you want to fully unregion your island but, again Jabu has all rights to his plots. He can give them to Gjegevey. There is nothing wrong, you guys are placing arguements to take his plot for what cause to make your islands better. This is all useless arguements, Jabu can reset his timer if he wants and he can hand it to Gjevevey if he wants. Ive done that atleast over 20 times before Leanne transferred plots from my main to my alt. Every admin has allowed me to do so, there was nothing violated. You arguements are all false and are all filled with pure greed and ambition to fully unregion your island. You can buy the properties of Gjegevey if you want, but you would need to pay for it. There was nothing void with putting it in autosale or selling it for 0 since using the so called brain and common sense, its used for transferring and not for open selling for free. Also people have no rights to get mad if they want Jabu’s plots because they are all his and he can do what he wants with it such as give it to a friend. I definetly have been in beef with Jabu at some point one way or another but its quite clear your arguements show nothing that is fair. Your accusations are all false no rule was voided, he did not void any rule either. And using your brain, its pretty obvious he was not cheating anything or even evaded autosale time.
This case has nothing to do with un-regioning my island other players like Trevor were hurt from this. It was a bypass and scam and I would appreciate if you are not involved don’t comment. I have never asked for these plots to be given to me I have asked they be turned over to Nibble. @Death @LavaFlake and @ItzJazzMade this is not an opinion forum don’t comment unless you are involved like @Trevor has reasonable evidence for this case.

T

Trump15024

you mean he supports your opinion.
well sundae knows the rules so Im good. sorry sundae for commenting ;)
Please give me the evidence you provided that you were involved in this case. @Trevor had evidence of my accusations. You guys just gave your opinion not incidents where this court case came in play in the game

T

Trump15024

If you weren't interested in buying the plots in order to un-region them and incorporate the island, then why are YOU involved @Trump15024 ?

If we're following logic, there's one of two ways to look at it:
1. This whole business of forsale being "bypassed" is legit and everyone who could have had the chance to buy these things has a relevant say. So basically everyone in this conversation you tried to dismiss.
2. We don't account for every possible hypothetical situation (One person being faster than the other on server reset, Jabu not being able to log in on time, etc.) and that means the only players actually involved in the transaction are Gjeg and @Jabu . Then none of us have a say and this thread should never have existed in the first place.

If 1 is true then we can make court cases any time we don't get a property we want, which is ridiculous. I know you think your situation is special somehow bc you own bob or some other reason but not really. They gave each other stuff, that's it. Just so happens to be valuable/desired stuff, but that doesn't change the situation.

And before you come with the classic Trump circular logic/reasoning or some other fallacy trying to dismiss me, ask yourself: Is it 1 or 2? Either our opinions belong in this thread or this thread doesn't need to exist.
Let me make this clear 1) I like opinions and opinions are always welcomed but there are guidelines to follow which says don’t comment. 2) My point is that I and others were trying to buy these plots the rightful way However, the 60 day inactivity rule was bypassed admitted by Jabuu to me on discord and Gj admitted to Trevor in game. The problem is you guys are commenting when you were not directly involved meaning that sure if you were stopped from getting a plot like Trevor you should be involved or if you got a plot given to you by Jabuu you would be involved but random opinions from people who are not even nearly aware with this situation, are gone on vacation, not active, or did not even know about this case or plots until now should and are not welcomed to give random opinions. I have made my case and showed the evidence and it’s time that a fair situation is brought out of this.

T

Trump15024

so it's both?
Hmm interesting you liked my courtcase post and once the guy who is funding your island hunt with 900 million comes out against me you are suddenly breaking court case guidelines.

Anyway, I have posted the clear accusations backed up with evidence and witnesses. All those who have commented that are not involved have been reported to staff and I am requesting a warning and the comments deleted as persuant to courtcase guidelines.

Btw can people stop lying who are commenting like death saying he is in need beef Jabuu when literally him and Jabuu were just literally bidding together for Captain behind the scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

Fine. We'll play your little game for a while, until we all have to grow up. I was looking at buying all of those properties. Bold of you to assume I wasn't ;) Now I'm involved.
And to be honest, I'm okay with not getting the properties. Or an island, which as you've so kindly stated we are on the lookout for. Have been for a long time now. Wouldn't that mean I've actually missed out on more than you have? lol jk
Really though, if you actually did it then the effort you put into the reports you made is appreciated. But wasted, imo.

Seriously man, look up what "circular reasoning" and what a "logical fallacy" are. We get that you've made a clear accusation, however, simply accusing doesn't make it justified.

What's the rule being broken here? The plots were given away. Yes there are other factors, but there always is. No two situations are the same, so you have to look at what went down from a more basic view. X player gave ownership of their plots to Y player. It's not against the rules to hold plots for another player, so that argument is out.
Okay he was going inactive soon. Did you ever think maybe that was the reason things were transferred in the first place? And if he was able to log in, why go through the trouble of getting the properties transferred instead of logging in and out real quick?
Your inactivity of McCities and lack of knowledge of the background of this situation clearly shows your claim you are involved in this case is ridiculous. Court cases are for ethical violations. I have posted the accusations with evidence, screenshots, and witnesses. People coming out of the wood works who are never active on forums and on vacation shows that they are desperate to rant and spam this courtcase to get back at individuals in the courtcase or back others for personal reasons.

T

Trump15024

Oh personal slander, classy. Very irl Donald Trump. But no politics here, let's not do that.

Go ahead and /seen me and check my post/activity history on forums if you'd like. Wouldn't call it inactive, not in the slightest. Also come on, if you're going to try to divert the debate away from logic and make more of an emotional appeal then at least do better than that.

tl;dr I could have bought the properties IF they went on resell. You picked 1 and so here I am. Evidence: My bank account. I could have bought any or all of them had they been available.
Could you name the plots you were going to buy, the region name, when did you discover they were going on resell, and if you contacted the buyer? This will allow a reasonable assessment to determine if you and others are involved or are just commenting.

T

Trump15024

To put this in a simple summary for those who are commenting and sundae: First, there has always been the 60 day rule established for plots and Jabuu bypassed that rule by having Gj hold them for him. The evidence for this claim is Jabuu admitting to me on discord this and when another player asked for a plot Gj told him she was holding them for Jabuu. Second, Enderport as an inactive player tried to transfer his plots so they would not sell and heather the longest serving admin clearly said that it was a bypass and his plots would resell. Third, the court case guidelines clearly state if you are not directly involved meaning that if you were not a plaintiff or defendant listed in the case you should not comment. That’s like screaming out in a real life court. Fourth, the plot rules, and island guidelines clearly state that inactive players who do nothing with that plots will not be rewarded and action could be taken against them. If I wanted to I as an island owner have multiple options for inactive plot owners on my island which is being taken care of. This is a situation where millions of dollars worth of property was stolen of /as info forsale depriving active people of property they rightfully deserved.

Are we now rewarding inactive players for being inactive and giving them the ability to hide property off /as info forsale? That is the question this courtcase will establish forever on McCities I truly hope that’s not the case.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
To put this in a simple summary for those who are commenting and sundae: First, there has always been the 60 day rule established for plots and Jabuu bypassed that rule by having Gj hold them for him. The evidence for this claim is Jabuu admitting to me on discord this and when another player asked for a plot Gj told him she was holding them for Jabuu. Second, Enderport as an inactive player tried to transfer his plots so they would not sell and heather the longest serving admin clearly said that it was a bypass and his plots would resell. Third, the court case guidelines clearly state if you are not directly involved meaning that if you were not a plaintiff or defendant listed in the case you should not comment. That’s like screaming out in a real life court. Fourth, the plot rules, and island guidelines clearly state that inactive players who do nothing with that plots will not be rewarded and action could be taken against them. If I wanted to I as an island owner have multiple options for inactive plot owners on my island which is being taken care of. This is a situation where millions of dollars worth of property was stolen of /as info forsale depriving active people of property they rightfully deserved.

Are we now rewarding inactive players for being inactive and giving them the ability to hide property off /as info forsale? That is the question this courtcase will establish forever on McCities I truly hope that’s not the case.
It wasn't a bypass because again, I never actually hit the 60 day afk timer, meaning I didn't "steal" the property because it was mine and I gifted it to gjeg. I'm not entirely sure what you don't get by this. You are pushing an untrue fact claiming it is true to better your court case. Both of your arguments have pushed the truth, I never hit 60 days of inactivity, and I never signed a thing about h310 or any of the plots on bob. This court case should be taken down for so many false claims against me from trump in a desperate attempt to win the case.

Trump, you are fake news.

Don't you dare say I'm repeating myself, I'd rather not have to say it fifteen times but I simply cannot get this through to you.

T

Trump15024

It wasn't a bypass because again, I never actually hit the 60 day afk timer, meaning I didn't "steal" the property because it was mine and I gifted it to gjeg. I'm not entirely sure what you don't get by this. You are pushing an untrue fact claiming it is true to better your court case. Both of your arguments have pushed the truth, I never hit 60 days of inactivity, and I never signed a thing about h310 or any of the plots on bob. This court case should be taken down for so many false claims against me from trump in a desperate attempt to win the case.

Trump, you are fake news.

Don't you dare say I'm repeating myself, I'd rather not have to say it fifteen times but I simply cannot get this through to you.
First, you have failed to realize the accusation. You gave the plots to Gj to prevent them from being sold there for violating the 60 day rule by taking action to prevent the 60 day rule from running its course. If you would have been more active the plot system would have rewarded you but once you are off for a long period your plots are sold. These are not false accusations and it seems others are desperate spamming the thread violating courtcase rules

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Sorry to comment, I don’t plan to make another agrressive comment but I feel I have some sort of thing to add since I have done this a number of times before.

Gifting plots through an admin or even a player is allowed.
Examples:
Leannes giveaway
Me transferring plots from my alts to players as gifts (when the alt rule was not imposed yet)
Giving a few of my plots to my brother as a gift.
Both sundae and leanne did so and allowed it in the past

Jabu is still a player and since he has not reached his 60 day mark when the plots were gifted, therefore it would mean nothing was void.

Even if Jabu gave the plots to Gjegevey and got them back in the near future, that is still allowed because there is atleast a hundred possible loopholes to it. Aside from this not everyone could give plots to a player and expect it back so easily.

One Jabu trusts Gjegevey enough if ever he wanted it back in the near future.
Two they would need to be willing to hold it.
Three they would need to remain active so they don’t reach the 60 day mark.

I can easily mention some loopholes, give the player co ownership of all your plots and let them hold it, thats the same thing and then when you decide to join back he can just ‘gift’ you full ownership back.

What Enderport did in the past could be counted as voided by what the current admin of that administration has decided on. We do not know the full reason to it but a statement in the past cannot be fully used to determine something like this. Aside from this I feel like any amount whether it be 100k or 7mil+ worth of value since it is the same thing, so there is really no point in mentioning there is something wrong with transferring 7-10mil+ worth of properties since that is totally alright.

As well as what sundae mentioned above, you cannot really sue for paradiseshores and h310 unless there was a tied agreement between the both of you where he had to sell it to you if he left etc...
He claims there is not and no proof of an agreement has been provided so if ever you did win this courtcase all of his plots would go to nibble since thats how it would work.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding the 60 day rule through other means such as having another player have your plots or hold it for you since that also places the original owner in a risk of losing all his plots to someone else. People can do this but people regularly don’t because its very risky. If what Jabu says is true that he is not as interested in the server anymore, then he really would not mind handing valuable plots to someone else as it does not hurt him in any way. Aside from this you aren’t really in the right position to judge that the plots can be taken since it was already gifted with nothing wrong.

The only thing I pressume can be seen is void is you assuming that Jabu is using Gjegevey to hold his plots, which is not wrong as it is not a rule. But without clear evidence that Jabu is using Gjegevey to even hold the plots in the first place for avoidance of the autosale timer, then this thread would be automatically voided in the first place. The evidence should be clear evidence not a jigsaw puzzle of words that Jabu has said in the past then mix and match it to come up with an idea, because then the final idea is still opinionated and not a clear source of concrete evidence.

Trump and Sundae I highly suggest you don’t clear this message of any of the messages I sent since this was only meant to analyze the case and was not meant for any bashing or arguing or to stir up any drama in the thread.

Thank You for your time.
Very well said. Thanks for using paragraphs :p

T

Trump15024

Sundae please allow me to respond to this later.
Sorry to comment, I don’t plan to make another agrressive comment but I feel I have some sort of thing to add since I have done this a number of times before.

Examples:
Leannes giveaway
Me transferring plots from my alts to players as gifts (when the alt rule was not imposed yet)

Jabu is still a player and since he has not reached his 60 day mark when the plots were gifted, therefore it would mean nothing was void.

Even if Jabu gave the plots to Gjegevey and got them back in the near future, that is still allowed because there is atleast a hundred possible loopholes to it. Aside from this not everyone could give plots to a player and expect it back so easily.

I can easily mention some loopholes, give the player co ownership of all your plots and let them hold it, thats the same thing and then when you decide to join back he can just ‘gift’ you full ownership back.

What Enderport did in the past could be counted as voided by what the current admin of that administration has decided on. We do not know the full reason to it but a statement in the past cannot be fully used to determine something like this. Aside from this I feel like any amount whether it be 100k or 7mil+ worth of value since it is the same thing, so there is really no point in mentioning there is something wrong with transferring 7-10mil+ worth of properties since that is totally alright.

As well as what sundae mentioned above, you cannot really sue for paradiseshores and h310 unless there was a tied agreement between the both of you where he had to sell it to you if he left etc...
He claims there is not and no proof of an agreement has been provided so if ever you did win this courtcase all of his plots would go to nibble since thats how it would work.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding the 60 day rule through other means such as having another player have your plots or hold it for you since that also places the original owner in a risk of losing all his plots to someone else. People can do this but people regularly don’t because its very risky. If what Jabu says is true that he is not as interested in the server anymore, then he really would not mind handing valuable plots to someone else as it does not hurt him in any way. Aside from this you aren’t really in the right position to judge that the plots can be taken since it was already gifted with nothing wrong.

The only thing I pressume can be seen is void is you assuming that Jabu is using Gjegevey to hold his plots, which is not wrong as it is not a rule. But without clear evidence that Jabu is using Gjegevey to even hold the plots in the first place for avoidance of the autosale timer, then this thread would be automatically voided in the first place. The evidence should be clear evidence not a jigsaw puzzle of words that Jabu has said in the past then mix and match it to come up with an idea, because then the final idea is still opinionated and not a clear source of concrete evidence.

Trump and Sundae I highly suggest you don’t clear this message of any of the messages I sent since this was only meant to analyze the case and was not meant for any bashing or arguing or to stir up any drama in the thread.

Thank You for your time.
Sorry but I am not reading that whole rant right now and will have a full response later. Second, you said I don’t have evidence Gj is holding the plots which I do jabu I admitted to me on discord and told Trevor the same. Third, all the unnecessary comments have been reported to staff. Fourth and final I am asking @sundae22 to read the posts but then delete or warn those violating the rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

First the island guidelines, plot/property rules, and the main server rules clearly states that inactive plots will be taken from the owner and it has been established that inactive player should not be rewarded.

Just to clarify me and Jabu broke the agreement becsuse he did not want to bid against Tiger so it ended very early. And yes I do have beef with him in some points, our minds aren’t always on the same track. So really I don’t understand how you assume Im lying when you don’t even know the full details of what happened. I continued my bid with Pengy when Jabu decided to not continue the bid we were suppose to continue.
I am fully aware of the bid because I was asked to help you and Jabuus bid.

Examples:
Leannes giveaway

Thank You for your time.
This is a very long post so I will try my best to answer the questions/comments so @sundae22 can use my response to express my points.

Simply: There is no excuse for violating the 60 day rule and inactivity. If Jabuu like you said is having trouble understanding this case @sundae22 I don't think he is a reliable witness or can represent himself at a capacity required for such a case.

Examples:
Leannes giveaway
This comment shows that this reply to my case was not informed or experienced in the situation at hand. No where in my court case do I question players ability to give people plots or sell plots. My court case establishes a question of precedent that should a player who has been inactive for months from McCities and is not a player of the community be able to ignore inacticitvty rules, guidelines, automatic plugins of the server, and long standing tradition to give another player their plots to avoid them being sold on /as info forsale. The evidence for my claim is by Jabuu directly admitting me that he gave gj the plots to hold for him. Second, when another player who had no knowledge of this situation asked for a plot Gj admitted that she was holding the plots for Jabuu allowing him to bypass the 60 day inactivity rule, keep his plots, but be inactive from the server. To this day he is still added to these plots.

FALSE: Jabuu reached his 60 day inactivity weeks ago the only thing that did not happen? His plots were not sold because of the bypass. He has been inactive and has frequently asked on Discord how long has he been off averaging months on end.

Not sure what your point is here if there is more loopholes not addressed in this court case I am requesting staff fill these loopholes and address this issue here in this court case that will establish long precedent on the server.

The longest server admin Heather has made it clear no one is above this rule. The value of the property makes this case even larger compared to if it were just a 10x10 house. This was over 7m worth of property stolen off of /as info forsale including a small island and a large apartment building. Heathers ruling stands until further notice.

T

Trump15024

@sundae22 pls wrap this up for the sake of your own tags in this case ;)
heheh #hypocrite cuz I tagged her too.
  • If you are not involved in a case, do not comment. Unnecessary comments from non-involved people will be deleted and the person given warning points for disregarding section rules.
  • Do not order or tell staff member, whether on the forums or server, what to do or spam them with the same request either. They will assist with how and when they see fit. [Warning - Mute - Ban]

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Remember if you aren’t involved, then don’t comment. Only people that’s involved in this case and stays on topic of the case may comment.

Reactions: Trump15024

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
First the island guidelines, plot/property rules, and the main server rules clearly states that inactive plots will be taken from the owner and it has been established that inactive player should not be rewarded.

I am fully aware of the bid because I was asked to help you and Jabuus bid.

This is a very long post so I will try my best to answer the questions/comments so @sundae22 can use my response to express my points.

Simply: There is no excuse for violating the 60 day rule and inactivity. If Jabuu like you said is having trouble understanding this case @sundae22 I don't think he is a reliable witness or can represent himself at a capacity required for such a case.

This comment shows that this reply to my case was not informed or experienced in the situation at hand. No where in my court case do I question players ability to give people plots or sell plots. My court case establishes a question of precedent that should a player who has been inactive for months from McCities and is not a player of the community be able to ignore inacticitvty rules, guidelines, automatic plugins of the server, and long standing tradition to give another player their plots to avoid them being sold on /as info forsale. The evidence for my claim is by Jabuu directly admitting me that he gave gj the plots to hold for him. Second, when another player who had no knowledge of this situation asked for a plot Gj admitted that she was holding the plots for Jabuu allowing him to bypass the 60 day inactivity rule, keep his plots, but be inactive from the server. To this day he is still added to these plots.

FALSE: Jabuu reached his 60 day inactivity weeks ago the only thing that did not happen? His plots were not sold because of the bypass. He has been inactive and has frequently asked on Discord how long has he been off averaging months on end.

Not sure what your point is here if there is more loopholes not addressed in this court case I am requesting staff fill these loopholes and address this issue here in this court case that will establish long precedent on the server.

The longest server admin Heather has made it clear no one is above this rule. The value of the property makes this case even larger compared to if it were just a 10x10 house. This was over 7m worth of property stolen off of /as info forsale including a small island and a large apartment building. Heathers ruling stands until further notice.
1. Yes I did ask you but I pulled out a day or so after. So what death said is true.
Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 7.55.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 7.58.57 PM.png

2. How would I have trouble understanding the case? You're trying to get the plots I gifted to gjeg because I apparently violated a non enforced rule that Heather made.
3. It's not a bypass as I gave it to her as a gift. And she isn't holding them because I quit the server and I'm not coming back so there's no real reason why she would need to hold onto the plots. So trump, tell me why she would be holding onto my plots for me if I'm never coming back? Also, the reason why I haven't made a leaving post is because I'm waiting until January-February 2019 which is my Five Year Anniversary and I want it to be very memorable.
Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 8.23.39 PM.png

5. How would you know if that was actually enforced back then? You were too busy making ten court cases a day. And I know for a fact this wasn't actually enforced. This was when I started regioning plots on bunny, so she was the one who got the plots regioned, she would directly transfer the plots to me after regioning them. She also transfered one of my plots to my irl friend from school who wanted to play with me so I gifted it to him. And this whole heather thing was like a year and a bit ago, and this "rule" has never been mentioned since until now.

T

Trump15024

1. Yes I did ask you but I pulled out a day or so after. So what death said is true.View attachment 6399
View attachment 6398
2. How would I have trouble understanding the case? You're trying to get the plots I gifted to gjeg because I apparently violated a non enforced rule that Heather made.
3. It's not a bypass as I gave it to her as a gift. And she isn't holding them because I quit the server and I'm not coming back so there's no real reason why she would need to hold onto the plots. So trump, tell me why she would be holding onto my plots for me if I'm never coming back? Also, the reason why I haven't made a leaving post is because I'm waiting until January-February 2019 which is my Five Year Anniversary and I want it to be very memorable.
4. View attachment 6400
5. How would you know if that was actually enforced back then? You were too busy making ten court cases a day. And I know for a fact this wasn't actually enforced. This was when I started regioning plots on bunny, so she was the one who got the plots regioned, she would directly transfer the plots to me after regioning them. She also transfered one of my plots to my irl friend from school who wanted to play with me so I gifted it to him. And this whole heather thing was like a year and a bit ago, and this "rule" has never been mentioned since until now.
First, the subject of Captain island got brought up by someone who was illegally commenting so I am not sure what that was about. The selling of captain island happened months ago and multiple people asked me to fund their island hunts which I was broke from buying bob at the time so I had no money to give. Besides that I have played out my facts with evidence. You have been inactive for months from McCities and is you are not a player of the community and you are not able to ignore inacticitvty rules, guidelines, automatic plugins of the server, and long standing tradition to give another player their plots to avoid them being sold on /as info forsale. The evidence for my claim is by you directly admitting me that you gave gj the plots to hold for him. Second, when another player who had no knowledge of this situation asked for a plot Gj admitted that she was holding the plots for you allowing you to bypass the 60 day inactivity rule, keep his plots, but be inactive from the server. To this day you are still added to these plots.
Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.48.14 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.