Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
Hello All,

I am so sorry that I have been away this week and haven't seen this post's replies up until now.

The reason I first decided to do this mass sale was because I was considering quitting the server all together. After a lot of discussion today with several of my friends, and after thinking about wether or not I want to leave Mccities, I have decided that I want to stay and so I will keep all my plots.

I apologise for any wasted time or energy that I may have cost you. I feel bad that this may have raised excitement or false hope. I just realise that I do not want to leave this fantastic community and I feel that selling my plots would signify my exiting of server life.

Monkey Out

Araveia

Jan 10, 2020
Hello All,

I am so sorry that I have been away this week and haven't seen this post's replies up until now.

The reason I first decided to do this mass sale was because I was considering quitting the server all together. After a lot of discussion today with several of my friends, and after thinking about wether or not I want to leave Mccities, I have decided that I want to stay and so I will keep all my plots.

I apologise for any wasted time or energy that I may have cost you. I feel bad that this may have raised excitement or false hope. I just realise that I do not want to leave this fantastic community and I feel that selling my plots would signify my exiting of server life.

Monkey Out
uhhhhhhhhhhhh so that was for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.