APPRECIATION POST

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
All my friends on the server have been absolutely AMAZING and make everyday better. Some people I've gotten to do more with outside of the server and I've gotten to know more people the past few months. I want to say THANK YOU and I love you (no homo) (no hetero) to a few people.

@AlohaRiley - You're an amazing girl who has done everything with me. You're always there to help and make goofy jokes with me even when other people find us annoying we always seem to smile.

@IBray - You're so fun to talk to and I'm so glad we started talking bc you're freaking amazing. We can joke around, play games, be weird, it doesn't matter because we're best friends and hxiwnfkwkdjkwf.

@SirKosmo - You're a great guy who has given me so much help on the server. You started me off with two new shops and I had a lot of fun with them so far. Thank you for everything !!

@Tuliao - You're my favorite cop. Even though you arrest me and literally everyone else all the time, you're amazing. You supported my court case, have been fun to talk to, a trustworthy employee, and I've had fun looking through the chests of my newly purchased plots. You are helpful to everyone.

Extra mentions:
@_Draxxion_
@Starbunnybae
@ShimmyPaw
@DwimBro
@Cheesecakepro23
@ILoveDogs56
@TorchoTichy
@_Shiba_

Bray

IBray
IBray
May 26, 2019
Iceland
All my friends on the server have been absolutely AMAZING and make everyday better. Some people I've gotten to do more with outside of the server and I've gotten to know more people the past few months. I want to say THANK YOU and I love you (no homo) (no hetero) to a few people.

@AlohaRiley - You're an amazing girl who has done everything with me. You're always there to help and make goofy jokes with me even when other people find us annoying we always seem to smile.

@IBray - You're so fun to talk to and I'm so glad we started talking bc you're freaking amazing. We can joke around, play games, be weird, it doesn't matter because we're best friends and hxiwnfkwkdjkwf.

@SirKosmo - You're a great guy who has given me so much help on the server. You started me off with two new shops and I had a lot of fun with them so far. Thank you for everything !!

@Tuliao - You're my favorite cop. Even though you arrest me and literally everyone else all the time, you're amazing. You supported my court case, have been fun to talk to, a trustworthy employee, and I've had fun looking through the chests of my newly purchased plots. You are helpful to everyone.

Extra mentions:
@_Draxxion_
@Starbunnybae
@ShimmyPaw
@DwimBro
@Cheesecakepro23
@ILoveDogs56
@TorchoTichy
@_Shiba_
ty j