Accepted Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraCChan

Apr 20, 2017
Your current in game name: KiraCChan

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No.
((Going to get one if required)))

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? : Two of my plots would be
/plot visit kiracchan 3
/plot visit kiracchan 5
((Will update as I build more.))

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior. I can do insides, but I like to stick to making the structure functional and pretty, like providing enough space for the player to build slime-fun workstations or storage.

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 20-30 hours at least, I continuously change my home once I get sick of that style, and deem it non-functional. My house changes every week, if I have the materials to do so. and I build in the wild, and single player.

Tell us about your favorite building memory: I remember there being a contest for building a snow and lava arena, and I spent the whole night building a bottle arena, which a lot of people liked, but I forgot to submit it. Then again the server never finished the game or the contest.. D:

Last edited:

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Looks nice, good thing I was stopped by to watch your stream for a few minutes and noticed you checking this. Message me your skype please. :)

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Best of luck Kira! I think you really deserve this position as your builds look AMAZING!! <3

H

Heather

Accepting this application since you were promoted without the application being closed. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.