AUry is back

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys it's Aury and I've decided to return to MC Cities :^)

If you don't know who I am, I'm a very old staff member of the server who resigned from my position last year. I was a very active and engaged play in terms of being responsive and available on all platforms. I don't really have much to say about myself other then it's great to be back. I hope to meet all the new players and become apart of the community once again!

Anyways, that's all I have to stay for now, if you see me online be sure to say hi

Cheers,
Aury xo

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

If you don't know who I am, I'm a very old staff member of the server who resigned from my position last year. I was a very active and engaged play in terms of being responsive and available on all platforms. I don't really have much to say about myself other then it's great to be back. I hope to meet all the new players and become apart of the community once again!

Anyways, that's all I have to stay for now, if you see me online be sure to say hi

Cheers,
Aury xo
Hi nice to meet you @Auryy :D

Reactions: Auryy

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
Well welcome back, your condos are a bit griefed, but not too much has changed.
Unfortunately, I don't own the condos or my bakery or basically anything anymore. Since I was offline for way too long I lost ownership of my items

Reactions: Izzie
D

Deleted member 832

Unfortunately, I don't own the condos or my bakery or basically anything anymore. Since I was offline for way too long I lost ownership of my items
Ey, aury. I actually just bought your head for my museum. Lol. Hike is back btw

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Cheers,
Aury xo
I have heard about you from tucker as he was in disguise, and heard stories about you as you were a great staff, it would be great to meet you. If you want I can help you get back the plot auryhome

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
I have heard about you from tucker as he was in disguise, and heard stories about you as you were a great staff, it would be great to meet you. If you want I can help you get back the plot auryhome
That would be extremely helpful and so sweet of you!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Cheers,
Aury xo
Aury for staff again lol