BECOME THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, NORTH GOVERNOR, OR SOUTH GOVERNOR OF RUNNERBORO

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
I am Officially Running For Vice President! together we can continue making a positive change for the great Island of Runnerboro! As the current North Governor I want to be able to help Runnerboro even more by becoming Vice President.

Team Knight!

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I Trump15024 current president of Runnerboro have applied to run for re-election. The campaign will be forming our team and our slogan is “The People's Choice”. We will be informing everyone of ways you can help with the campaign and more information will be provided soon. We will, however, make this campaign about reaching out to new players, old players, Runnerboro plot owners, and a diverse group of people across the server. Also, let's keep this election civil on this thread. More information will be provided on the next voting thread if you have questions or comments make a conversation with me.
The USA constitution says u can only run for 2 terms

T

Trump15024

The USA constitution says u can only run for 2 terms
This has been discussed and Runnerboro laws say that anyone can run as many terms as you want just as long as the people vote you in and think you are doing a good job. Its the peoples choice voting.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This has been discussed and Runnerboro laws say that anyone can run as many terms as you want just as long as the people vote you in and think you are doing a good job. Its the peoples choice voting.
When was this law passed, just wondering?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

When was this law passed, just wondering?
It was not passed in any of my terms Eatsmith said that's how it works so I am not sure when the law was passed but since it was not passed in my terms I would imagine it was passed under another mayor. But what Eatsmith has said if the people vote you in then it's based on what the people think. If needed we can pass a resolution meaning supporting that.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I ItzJazzmade am running for North Governor!

I am looking and hoping for a great team who I can trust, work with and make a great chance!

My election project will be called:

A new start

I will recreate parts of rb. I will make monuments. Beaches. Boats everything thats needed. I will do everything I can to make the change thats needed and I am open for advise from others!

I may not be to experienced but that gives me my fresh look and makes me able to make a new start!

Vote ItzJazzMade!

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Death :eek: Run for president!! You would be amazing, and i would love to work with you!
And I would love to work with you!
No really I do!

Im not sure really, I would likely just run for Vice President since Im not like w professional at this job. I mean by this is that I could do politics but I decide to stay out of majority of it so I would likely have someone above me to help me out slowly, I dont aant to rush things too quickly besides this, I wouldnt place my 100% priorities on runnerboro, i still want some free time for myself. I want to be able to bring my ideas out and since Im not always online due to school I want to still give advise to the group when I can as well as also doing my best to my ability to help shape the island to a better place. But im not really interested in governor as i only get a say in one side north or south of runnerboro while vice president, i can hear out all the ideas being gathered and try to formulate solutions to these problems all around runnerboro.
I think you have enoug experience and if you have a great team you can still wrok things out. I mean gabriel is active on forums. Runs apple and rb and probs has some free time.

I feel like your one of the best option these days and (sorry xd) I think we need something new and fresh. And you are a great examples. You had your idea's now show your a man and make I have a dream to I made my dream!

Want your speach? Contact speach.com!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
I, BootsieBear, am proud to announce that I am running for Vice President of Runnerboro. As someone who has not participated in this government before, I hope that I can bring new ideas to the table, and begin new projects that can help all. My goal is to increase the residents of Runnerboro’s say in the government, and give each and every player the option to suggest their ideas and voice their opinions at community events hosted by the government. I will be campaigning with the slogan “I stand with the people”, which represents my belief that all players should get a say. I hope to be able to turn my ideas into reality as Vice President, and create things that will improve Runnerboro for many years to come. I will be announcing more about my campaign at a later time, and I will provide details about how anyone can help my campaign. Please start a conversation with me here on the forums, in game, or on Discord if you have any questions or comments. I truly wish everyone who has decided to run for any of these four positions good luck, and I know that whoever is picked will be the right decision. Thank you.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
I, Toasty Waffle will Officially announce my run for vice president! I am here to try for the 2nd time as i was a runner up for president last election, losing to trump. This time, I am here to share my ideas to the future president, yet still be able to Help Runnerboro as best as i could. My goal here is to serve and fulfill my duties for the citizens of this rapidly-developing island. I will be running under the slogan of "Standing for whats right". With the help from my supporters, I will be motivated to try my best in this election, and the fire thats inside of me will be fueled and pumped up with determination to win.
I am officially changing what i am running for! I am now running for President of Runnerboro!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So Right now I am currently undecided if I will be running in this first election of Runnerboro in 2018. So reasons why I am undecided would be is one: I am not allowed to run until the President of Runnerboro pardons me cause I had a case last time which makes me unable to run for a government position. Two there are around like 2-3 people already running for Vice president which is my somehwat desired position and Im not really sure if I want to do my insanely long posts.

Warning this post might be insanely long as usual cause sometimes I go unconscious typing a ton of stuff.

My Ign and forum name is: Death_Inferno360
I am a 10-11 month player on mccities as of the moment. I currently own 1 island and I hopefully am able to run for Vice President because I want to help out in the Runnerboro government. So I currently manage 3 islands, my own island and 2 other island with very few plots on them. For me I find managing islands as something fun. I want to use the relation of Lego the brick toy. When you buy Lego sets, you get a ton of blocks and a manual to bauild the thing that you are supposed to build, but besides that for example Lego Star Wars, there is a whole lot of collection of other Lego Star Wars build. I think the different islands correspond to different themes and such. So I find it very exiting and fun when I try to complete the whole set for the certain kind of Lego so I can make some sort of a display that I collected and built all of it. So right now Runnerboro is an island currently expanding to become a better island. I want to help out with the knowledge I have on islands and infrastructure and ideas that I would love to be put on the island. So I suggested to place a Police Station in the last Mayoral elections which is currently being built/made. So I want to contribute even more ideas to certainly help the people on there. I myself havent really worked with much players in managing an island and I would usually just do majority of the work but I want to try working with a group or set of people. Since Runnerboro has about 7 positions + eatsmith + the people heading the other government agencies. I want to help out make the team better, my past has certainly had a lot of ups and downs but I remain faithful that I know I can do so much more with what I already know and share my ideas. Right now Im pretty blank at the moment but I already have a few ideas in mind and some ways which may increase the people going to runnerboro since I monitor the economy sometimes, I visit apartments small or big, houses, mansions, factories etc...

I myself am trying to find what the people want. Right now I am working on some factories which I plan to use help grow the trade and products in McCities. I also heard Runnerboro is planning to make a military base and other things. I didnt quite keep track so if some ideas I mentioned are already made, please inform me. So I plan to add a docking port for ships, that area I would add area where people can set up there rafts or submarines pr any water vehicle they want to use. I also observed that majority of Runnerboro is water underneath it. This isnt really the most realistic idea but maybe just for fun, I will add possibly add a water walk which is basically like a glassed aquarium some sort of thing where its basically a walking area underneath Runnerboro. I mean honestly I find it a bit weird but im not really sure yet. Im not really planning on regioning to much houses on the island but likely I think what would be better is to increase its current facilities. So there is a Airport that was suggested or was gonna be added by trump before. Im not sure if they had a lack of space problem so Im not sure if this went through or will ever go through but I have some ideas to enhance it if it ever did. I am familiar with both redstone and and slimefun and I want to help use that idea to further enhance facilites on the island. My plan is since due to lack fo space well I meqn obviously land gets depleted, I suggest that some plots in the middle of Runnerboro maybe might be bought from players, wont force anyone, then made into a convinience store or restaurant or maybe a gas station but the gas station is likely only for design purposes. That way it looks more realistic theres a restaurant in the middle of the city and yeah so it could become a bit more realistic. I would find it weird if all the facilities were just squished into one side of the island, I mean modt have to but hopefullay not all. I think a good idea would be a school. I think a school would be good since even the regular mccities school is operated by players and people dont really need any perms or staff perms to run one. They could stick to the old local chat and since the school isnt always active. Well I mean im not sure since Im not on at peak hours. Tho having a school would be fun where they could teach the regular school things and even maybe history of runnerboro or politics if you want something to add. It would be fun to work with other people and I find I can learn a lot working with other people since some of them are also island owners like sundae22. And I find this a good experience to bond and collaborate ideas. Im not really gonna be picky on who I work with since I wanna try to get a long with everyone. I would give my full cooperation and I want to help build or manage an island. I am and have always been eager to manage islands from different areas, small or big nice or not I find it fun.

These are some of what I want to add so far.... I am currently thinking and brain storming possible things that could be added to the island. And more ideas and such. I know Im not even sure if I would get pardoned but I would be willing to work with anyone in the government of Runnerboro since I think I need to open myself to new ideas.

Im not really your person whos gonna be going around with a slogan but my aim is I want to add more facilities and enhance them. Runnerboro has plenty of plots already so I think giving a fair share of facilities to make the island nicer wouldnt be too bad. You could use my ideas anyways if I dont win or dont get to run.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm a bit confused, what's Runnerboro?
Runnerboro is one of the islands in McCities. The island is more of a urban city with buildings and houses and such. The owner of the island has a government and players are allowed to run for a government position every 3 months as well as each term is 3 months.

T

Trump15024

This is a form where you can report any reports of voter fraud or anyone breaking election rules. This will help the current government view trends of voter fraud claims and address them for a better election for all. Every government member will be able to review the reports.

https://goo.gl/forms/Tgm1vTiZIGqkGlEL2

Reactions: BootsieBear

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Good Luck to everyone that is campaigning! I am announcing, that I am going to campaign For North Governor. I hope everyone have fun, and good luck! Don't forget to vote for me!
I would absolutely love to be part of the government with you, and I truly hope that we can soon work together.

Good luck to everyone else, also, and I wish everyone the best in this election! :)