BECOME THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, OR GOVERNOR OF RUNNERBORO!!

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Hello, finally presenting today the president, vice president, and governor of Runnerboro! This time, their should be 100% accurate dates for everything!! :D

Also, find detailed information on what each of these government positions mean, by reading on a newly created page on the Runnerboro website.
https://runnerborogov.weebly.com/runnerboro-government-officials.html

Apply here -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

You also can NOT vote with an alternative account or nickname, and can only vote under your own in game name.

Applications are from November 12th, 2018-November 18th, 2018
The election will run from August 19th, 2018 - August 25th, 2018.

The Nation of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The Nation of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 4/7 vote.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
The election will run from August 19th, 2018 - August 25th, 2018. @eatsmith the The election will run from August 19th, 2018 - August 25th, 2018. would have been done 3 months ago before the applications were sent in, those dates make no sense when it says election will run from august dates when the applications are in november.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello, finally presenting today the president, vice president, and governor of Runnerboro! This time, their should be 100% accurate dates for everything!! :D

Also, find detailed information on what each of these government positions mean, by reading on a newly created page on the Runnerboro website.
https://runnerborogov.weebly.com/runnerboro-government-officials.html

Apply here -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

You also can NOT vote with an alternative account or nickname, and can only vote under your own in game name.

The election will run from August 19th, 2018 - August 25th, 2018.

The Nation of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The Nation of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 4/7 vote.
hehe xD somehow as soon as i saw this i remember back in the day when @Trump15024 asked me to join his government in a court house in creative <3 how far we have come from those days <3 SO YESSSS LETS SO GABE ^-^

REASONS TO VOTE FOR GABE:
1. HES AMAZING <3
2. hes literally the most professional person i know
3. I LOVE HIM SO FCKING MUCH <3
4. one of the most inspiring people ik
5. HONEST
6. has been here for like everrrr
7. and is LITERALLY EVERYONES FAV PERSON EVER <3

hehe Gabe, if you need any help with ur campaign, i gotcha <3 i would love to help ^-^ and yes, i promise ill be more mature if u let me help :>

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I'm happy to announce that once again @Trump15024 and myself will be running mates once again. Trump for president and myself for VP. We will have a detailed campaign plan out soon. I would like to thank our dedicated supporters who have voted for us in the past and I hope that we have fulfilled the expectations they had for us. There is still a lot more to come just wait and see.

T

Trump15024

Note: Two new constitutional amendments have passed they include 1) All voters including those who live on Runnerboro only receive one vote instead of two 2) The representative and senate positions are coming back after this election

Reactions: Questar

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Note: Two new constitutional amendments have passed they include 1) All voters including those who live on Runnerboro only receive one vote instead of two 2) The representative and senate positions are coming back after this election
:
:
:
:
:

So i Guess now instead of VP ill Run for Senate!!

Reactions: Trump15024