Birthday Update

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Hi everyone! So, today, December 18th is my birthday!!( mark your calendar ;) ) I'm now 15 and ready to start a new chapter in my life!
So, at the beginning of the year, I started in a really bad and dark place. I was really swallowed up by depression and I let it consume me. During this time I said that I would be taking a long break, and I did. The break was about 5 months. and in those 5 months, I was not okay, I was in such a bad place mentally, I isolated myself, didn't talk to friends, etc. After School was over, I found myself back on minecraft, and then back on Cities. From my time back on Cities, I got Teacher, and Jr. Police! I found an escape here on cities. It let me be myself again. And even though a lot of stress has come from cities, it's also been a learning experience! Several of you have delt with me and some of the struggles I've delt with. I'm so grateful for everything you have all done for me! I'm now going to give some shutouts to some of the amazing people of McCities!

@Gjegevey - Thanks for all of your helpful input and advise, and thank you for taking my ideas for the server seriously, even if some of them seemed ridiculous. You have been an amazing Owner and a great role model for me and so many others on the server.
@Trump15024 - Thanks For always being there for me, thanks for dealing with my emotions and thanks for letting me rant to you, You're an amazing Minister. Thanks for dealing with my mistakes as a police officer and for giving me the opportunity of police. I can't wait to continue with my police work, and I can't wait to make so many more memories with you and the team <3
@FroztyStars - Congrats once again on Sr.Mod!! You're super helpful and so amazing!! I always find you funny and you always know how to cheer me up
@Mabelqines - ahhh Mabel, where do I start?? Mabel, thanks for always being there for me when I need to rant, we have had our fights in the past and I'm sorry for them, but we have made up and it's best we leave them in the past. I luv u always. <3 <3
@Bob_49 - Thanks for being my partner in the police force! you always pushed me and I appreciate it. I'm so glad that you got Chief of police, you so deserve it. <3
@Dwimmer - Dwimmer, Thanks for having me on the news!! It's so fun to do that with you! Thanks for having me for Teacher, i'm sorry that I had to go, I plan to return some time. <3
@Spyders_Crypt- I miss you, You were so nice to me. Hope things are good for you. <3
@Bray - Your so funny, and so nice. I used to not really like you, but after getting to know you, and getting to understand things, I've learned that my old opinion of you was wrong. You're so nice and so funny. Hope we have a long future of me chasing you after you commit some kind of crime lol. <3

Thanks again everyone. Good luck on Finals, Sorry If I missed you. Hope 2020 will be amazing!

Last edited:

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
i get so close ;-; Happy Birthday Questar!! <3 <3 we luv u :D
@wisemanjp OMG IM SO SORRY!!! Will, I can't thank you enough for making my dream house, the amount of people wanting to know who remade it is insane!! I luv u soo much <3 <3 u always make me smile, even when i see you on! I remember talking to you all the time before i was a Teacher even for the first time! Hope we can make so many more memories!