Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
Why not have a boss battle on like every 30 mins all the time, not just for halloween? It is super fun! The person that gets the most damage could get 15 or 30 rep instead of 50 and a chance of a 20k cash reward?? The halloween boss battle is really fun and I would love to see this all the time instead of just during halloween. It would make the server much more fun!

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
and you could get some other reward like tokens or something and everyone that does damage gets 1 token, but the person thats done the most gets 3, and with tokens you could get like really good gear. For 50 tokens a prot 6 helmet? 55 a prot 6 leggings? 70 prot 6 chestplate and etc.

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
Why not have a boss battle on like every 30 mins all the time, not just for halloween? It is super fun! The person that gets the most damage could get 15 or 30 rep instead of 50 and a chance of a 20k cash reward?? The halloween boss battle is really fun and I would love to see this all the time instead of just during halloween. It would make the server much more fun!
yea we were on about this the other day xD but would be quiet cool, even if it wasnt a set time, maybe a rare spawn egg drop from mobs?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Horrible idea as the rewards are like well some already strong players will be the ones to deal the most damage and there was one consistent player in the Halloween event who nearly got most damage every time, so adding this would make him uber rich easily and the tokens, people will likely pay noobs to give them their tokens for cheap cash, it's easy aboose. I think the boss fights are cool but there isn't much of a challenege. It was fun in Halloween, the server just lacked the sense of a challenge cus more than 80% of the time the players actually kill the boss. Either make the boss harder and make the rewards a bit better to lessen the chance of beating it for more exiting prizes, or only let like top 3 or top 5 people who did most damage to get the prizes and such to lessen the aboose. I can easily come on in different alts, lets say some guy (rich irl) has tons of computers and alts can easily come on like 5 deal one hit on the boss each and he gets 5 prizes. The system would be nerfed if invented. And I like ender09's idea of spawn eggs tho it can't be like too op spawn eggs and the eggs shouldn't be able to work on mob spawners. I wouldn't suggest more mythics, as there is a lot of mythics already. We can make like a competition whoever has the most tokens gets a customizable admin items, or we can make it small rewards, such as voting rewards like repair tokens or gapples so it isn't really a aboosable way to earn money or would not allow a monopoly to happen.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'd also suggest of a higher lose rate in the boss battle. And make it a bit more of a challenege than just hoarding on one boss cause honestly the mobs that were spawned in the Halloween boss fight were petty, and we're way too easy to kill.

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
I'd also suggest of a higher lose rate in the boss battle. And make it a bit more of a challenege than just hoarding on one boss cause honestly the mobs that were spawned in the Halloween boss fight were petty, and we're way too easy to kill.
Yep great idea, the boss should be made harder and the rewards shouldn’t be that op, maybe the reward can be at least like 5 rep and like with 50 tokens you could get one enchanted golden apple?? I would prefer the boss battle more for fun cos it was fun during Halloween. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yep great idea, the boss should be made harder and the rewards shouldn’t be that op, maybe the reward can be at least like 5 rep and like with 50 tokens you could get one enchanted golden apple?? I would prefer the boss battle more for fun cos it was fun during Halloween. :)
Well the 5 rep is good tho 50 tokens for a grapple is derp,maybe less tokens ex: 5 tokens = 1 grapple/ repair token. I would not suggest money as people might use this as a way to earn money and grapples and repair tokens have been on the server for a really long time, and so far there hasn't been any huge monopoly concerning those items.

Reactions: Powerfull