Bring back update log

Bring back update logs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hi.

One of the good features of this forums was the ability to be able to see updates and check in the update log to see what is new. The old post had things categorized by day and was very beneficial for old players to check up on what is new, and good for new and active players to see what new features have been rolled out. Unfortunately, after December the post died and was recently deleted. That post should be brought back, and instead of having daily updates, change it so the updates are shown per week. This was a beneficial part of forums and is good to know and have.

(Example)
Week of 1/22/17
Added new command
Added new warp
Etc Etc

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It was deleted due to an error which did not allowed me to updated (hence why the update log didn't show much recent activity). I'll see if I can bring it back when we're having an update soon.

Reactions: Powerfull

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
It was deleted due to an error which did not allowed me to updated (hence why the update log didn't show much recent activity). I'll see if I can bring it back when we're having an update soon.
Thank you, this was a very good post and it is good to possibly see a return.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
thanks Kiri. Like to know about new things fast and daily. Don't like it being hidden.