Corut Case against mmjjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Who am I accusing: mmjjw

What are your claims/accusations: Scammed $2,500,000 off me

Any additional proof you can provide us: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t2OzDuxDfIz4I-KQzjQFvb3iwpAqR5UH/view?usp=sharing

I was again trading money for ultra ranks, and mmjjw claims he will buy ultra for me for $2.5 million. I then paid him and waited for almost 6 hours now, nothing happened since then. I think he stopped replying to my messages, but he is just ignoring me (not /ignore) or just afk.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Sorry to interrupt but Ltg_Flipper was told in game that he had no intention to scam, in fact he claimed he bought it for you. Perhaps have staff to check whether the payment went through. I believe mmjjw also bought the rank for 2704Patrick and that went smoothly so I was skeptical of him scamming.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Sorry to interrupt but Ltg_Flipper was told in game that he had no intention to scam, in fact he claimed he bought it for you. Perhaps have staff to check whether the payment went through. I believe mmjjw also bought the rank for 2704Patrick and that went smoothly so I was skeptical of him scamming.
I am not sure, but I've been quite defensive after a previous case where I've lost a sum of money, but I don't waht this to go to waste either.

the music in ur video xD
Never knew it was in the video, I was just listening to some communist music

T

Trump15024

@mmjjw please pay shiba he amount he paid you OR buy him the rank. Case closed. If he does not pay in let’s say 5 days let me know

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.