Court Case against DeathInferno360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2017
New1. Death_Inferno360

2. As the lawyer of the new technology company Apple I am filing a court case against Death_Inferno360 for slander the company i work for and saying that the owner of Apple lied which he did not and there is no evidence saying that he lied. I am filing this for slander and him providing no proof and asking that compensation is provided for lies being told and slander of my job.

3. Evidence

http://imgur.com/a/zReyg

http://imgur.com/a/rYXNj

Reactions: Trump15024

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I don't see how you can sue for this, and I'm pretty sure you can't. Also you literally said on his court case before that "this is silly", and that it's not something you should sue for. However, you went along and did that exact thing and make a court case about slander after calling his court case about slander "silly". Other companies like Google and Microsoft can not "love" the competition in their market. This thread seems that it was made to get back at them.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

As the CEO of Apple I would like to endorse this lawsuit. I have really nothing to do with this but I do see where he could sue for slander since he works for my company. I also agree with this lawsuit and hope he wins because in the screenshots @Death_Inferno360 did slander his job and my company

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As the CEO of Apple I would like to endorse this lawsuit. I have really nothing to do with this but I do see where he could sue for slander since he works for my company. I also agree with this lawsuit and hope he wins because in the screenshots @Death_Inferno360 did slander his job and my company
No, YOU lied to me, and many others @Gabriel. You said that CFO was your 2nd hand man, and you paid me absolutely nothing. That is a lie from you, because you didn't pay me anything. Period, end of story.

Reactions: acfuffy
T

Trump15024

No, YOU lied to me, and many others @Gabriel. You said that CFO was your 2nd hand man, and you paid me absolutely nothing. That is a lie from you, because you didn't pay me anything. Period, end of story.
Excuse me so I did not give you a 15k new smart watch for 5k and cover the expenses myself. I never payed you because you never worked for me.

D

Deleted member 832

I'm sorry but all this is in known by me I was paid to do so Gabriel I quit!
Excuse me so I did not give you a 15k new smart watch for 5k and cover the expenses myself. I never payed you because you never worked for me.
I quit. This company is stupid, I'm moving to Microsoft, where people actually get paid because the CEO isn't a cheap tosspot who made it jammy

T

Trump15024

I quit. This company is stupid, I'm moving to Microsoft, where people actually get paid because the CEO isn't a cheap tosspot who made it jammy
Well i would like the note blocks you stole from me that the police say you stole so i hope you give those back

Status
Not open for further replies.