Case Closed Court Case against FragileBean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
This case that is being brought forward is against the player @FragileBean.
The reasons of which i am presenting this case are the following:
- A lack of effort and organisation as well as commitment from an architect
- A potential for grief

"A lack of effort and organisation as well as commitment from an architect"
As an architect it is your duty to help produce builds on the server and then on a lesser note to help create builds for players. To begin with i, and my partner Sgt_Mason had bought a mansion for a fee. We had then decided to get an architect to furnish the house for us. The player was FragileBean. We had agreed that payment will be made after the furnishing had been done and we both consented to this. She had then proceeded to break the old furniture in the house and then began to go get new materials. I had then logged off hoping that this would be done by the next day. I logged in and there was no progress on the build. I had messaged her countless times on server and on discord but yet no response. This shows a lack of effort from the architect herself to pursue the job and get a grasp on it, rather than to leave it to me. Some say she was procrastinating. This had cost me countless amounts of money as i was trying to sell the house but obviously, could not do due to her lack of competence.
" A potential for grief"
This case is somewhat unclear but id like to make it anyway. She had removed everything in the plot and then proceeded to not rebuild anything so i call this as grief.

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
I would like to add as well: I have messaged fragilebean multiple times and got no response. I don't hold this against her, because she may have been afk or busy, but I do find it a bit rude that she didn't respond to any of us.
Sorry about this, you can always /mail me as that would be a good thing to do with me :D I'm available on discord as well <3

Reactions: Minty

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
I would also like to comment. When this whole situation with the house was going on, she hardly ever responded to me via in game messages when i was asking her to just come finish the house. I was trying to be polite to her but when I would ask her, she would either go afk or just leave the server. There was only one occasion when she was actually afk before i messaged her.
Snap me, dm me, or /mail me next time.

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
I would like to comment:
I must say that Fragilebean has shown the incapabilaty of replying before to me. She took 3 weeks to finish a build even tho she had the base set in 1 day and was almost finished.
This is just to show that this fenomenal has appeard before. I hold no personal grudge but do think she should know this behaviour is not accepteble for an Arch.
Sorry about that, I own that mistake. I was very busy and lacked communication with you. Sorry again <3

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
- A potential for grief

As an architect it is your duty to help produce builds on the server and then on a lesser note to help create builds for players. To begin with i, and my partner Sgt_Mason had bought a mansion for a fee. We had then decided to get an architect to furnish the house for us. The player was FragileBean. We had agreed that payment will be made after the furnishing had been done and we both consented to this. She had then proceeded to break the old furniture in the house and then began to go get new materials. I had then logged off hoping that this would be done by the next day. I logged in and there was no progress on the build. I had messaged her countless times on server and on discord but yet no response. This shows a lack of effort from the architect herself to pursue the job and get a grasp on it, rather than to leave it to me. Some say she was procrastinating. This had cost me countless amounts of money as i was trying to sell the house but obviously, could not do due to her lack of competence.
" A potential for grief"
This case is somewhat unclear but id like to make it anyway. She had removed everything in the plot and then proceeded to not rebuild anything so i call this as grief.
I wouldn't call it grief. I still have the materials in my chest and have offered numerous times to still redo it even after I have agreed on proceeding with this court case. I do own my mistake but I was only messaged 1 time on discord asking when I would start and I had already made it clear with you and Mason I had started on the project, so I don't think you should hold against me if I had answered you both in game making it clear I had started. I was only messaged on discord one time as I mentioned before in this message and not /mailed in game which would have been more efficient. When you logged off (the day I started working on it) Andrew had stayed and watched me the furniture in the room you enter in and leave to get more materials, he had also watched me redo a large wall.
Also man why didn't you tell me before you posted it.

Last edited:

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
Also for everyone:
PLEASE DO NOT rely on /msg. Mailing me on McCities will help a lot for whoever wants to communicate with me to make a build request. When I'm mailed I will usually respond asap. I'm also available on discord but I would rather be mailed in game as I am not as active on discord as others.

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
- A potential for grief

" A potential for grief"
I was hired to provide a service for Justyourtypical with no time limit. Since there was no time limit I could have dragged this project out for a year which I had no intentions to do so. He asked me to do the project for him and that is what I did however, being distracted by my job as a server architect does not amount to grief. I can give you back the materials or I can continue the project and or fix it for you. Like I said mail is a well known command to mail people offline or who are busy.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you, @LilyshasaVan , @JustYourTypical do you have anything else to say? If not, I think a reasonable compromise would be FragileBean finishing the build within 1 week, or Typical, you could make another court case and sue for the money and materials.

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
As I also stated to you on discord, not my job to message you. If you were to drag onto a year that would just give you an even worse name which you have so far proven to give yourself. With that being said and the multiple people replying and giving their two cents this doesn’t seem like the first time @FragileBean has been incompetent why should I have had to wait month for soemthing that should have been done before then and why must it result in me saying a law suit would occur for you to say oh I’ll build
With all that I would want to proceed for a financial payment which can be discussed I’m not looking for rebuilding

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
As I also stated to you on discord, not my job to message you. If you were to drag onto a year that would just give you an even worse name which you have so far proven to give yourself. With that being said and the multiple people replying and giving their two cents this doesn’t seem like the first time @FragileBean has been incompetent why should I have had to wait month for soemthing that should have been done before then and why must it result in me saying a law suit would occur for you to say oh I’ll build
With all that I would want to proceed for a financial payment which can be discussed I’m not looking for rebuilding
You did not pay me anything for this project I personally with my money bought all the supplies you have not payed me one cent so I dont owe you any money. I will give you the furniture I broke back but besides that I own the rest of the stuff I bought with my personal money

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Reactions: Powerfull

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
lol, this happens all the time, archs arent committed to builds sometimes or all the time because they have things to do. I don't think making a fuss about something which is just because they are busy is a great idea

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.