Court Case Against trump15024/Gabriel/mineyr15

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I am asking that this thread be closed. Ozzy i will talk to you in game to settle

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Gabriel, Ozzy is obviously correct, she had screenshots of you clearly taking very expensive items from her chest. You never had any shulker boxes, and robbed them from Ozzy's house. She was kind enough to let you stay at her house for a while, but now you are just abusing it, and trying to take advantage of it. Why don't you just stop all of this nonsense for once, actually enjoy this server, and stop trying to ruin everybody's fun?!

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Actaully that is not what happened. I on multiple occasion ask her to pay thousands in rent and she said no. She kept my private property in her house and she stormed through the door and arrested me when i asked for one minute together my stuff so if she locked me out of her house how could i get back in why would i want shells? and plus we are settling out of court so please as Coban stated do not comment on forums that does not involve you.

T

Trump15024

New news: Ozzyb06 claimed she never arrested me and then in a couple posts before last she said she did so she lied but we have settled this in the game just wanted to add to the record.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm going to conclude that mineyr13 now owes OzzyB06 200k, but due to inflamation of the economy during the past however long, mineyr13 now owes OzzyB06 2 million overall. Case closed.

(Just a joke Gabriel <3) (Plz no ban)
Oml HAHAHAHAHAHHA WTF

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Shes also requesting for a MVP++ lifetime subscription from hypickle LMAOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.