Sxlma

Sxlma
Sxlma
Aug 11, 2019
~ My own alternate universe ~
1. Who are you accusing?
@Tuffgro37

2. What are your claims/accusations?
Tuffgro37 messaged me a couple days ago asking me to guess he who was. (Apparently tuffgro37 was his alt and we were "friends" on his main account) I then continued to ask easy questions to help me. Such as, "Are you Canadian" and he would reply yes or no. I figured he was someone I had recently met (New player) he denied it and said he's been on for much longer on his main account. I then guessed Culy (CurlyHairKiller) Which he then replied saying yes. Everything was normal for a bit and we had a regular convo until he asked for a loan. I asked why since he clearly had more money than me on his main account. He then stated that he didn't want anyone knowing about his alt so I agreed since he led me to believe we were friends. He asked for 150k which I gladly paid him. I made him sign a book saying that I paid and that he will have to repay me. Though, I did not set a date (My bad). In the book I also mentioned that he was an alt and his main account was CurlyHairkiller but sooner or later I found out that I was scammed and tuffgro37 is certainly not CulryHairKiller.
(I asked Curly)

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I don't have proof stating tuffgro37 saying he was Curly though I have a few photos proving I paid him and the book I made him sign.
(I attached the two screenshots but the photo where it shows I paid the 150k keeps saying the "file is too big" How should I add it?)

Attachments

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Good luck, although I wouldn't just believe anyone again, you should have asked a question only you guys knew or something, anyways have a good day, good luck in all regards. Jackie!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@Sxlma please contact any jr admin+ in game to help you with this court case

For now I will rule that tuffgro37 will have to repay you 150k. But if the jr admins+ find otherwise with the proof they require or the money simply not being present then their decision is final.

Good luck on retrieving the money.

Case Closed Awaiting approval

Status
Not open for further replies.