Status
Not open for further replies.

selenophile

_selenophile_
_selenophile_
May 10, 2018
1. Who are you accusing? MagicalPanguin
2. What are your claims/accusations?
I have opened a shop that sells cheap slime fun food about 2 months ago and today, MagicalPanguin came to me and requested to me to do business with him. He requested me to sell him / produce him ingredients or basic food for his restaurant. I refused because of my own personal reasons and told him he can come and buy products from my store anytime but I will not be part of his restaurant. After a few hours, I noticed that he had rented a shop opposite of mine, with the same designs and same layout of my shop.

As you can see from the screenshots below, he had copied my style for the ceiling, which is a slab in between 2 sea lanterns. He had also had the same layout of chest placing as mine, (chest, trap chest, chest, trap chest) and lastly, the photo frame with the product. This does not look like a restaurant as I have underlined in the first paragraph but MY SHOP. The similarities are too close and ANY "typical person” would be able to recognize the copy." So I think MagicalPanguin should pay some sort of monetary settlement to me.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Attachments

MagicalPanguin

Jun 1, 2018
i liked your design lol just ask me in game to change it you didnt have to make a bloody court case

Status
Not open for further replies.