- Jan 18, 2016
Note that this is a procedure to attempt to retrieve whatever you've lost. If the "scammer" does not have anything to pay back the losses, then nothing can be done. With that being said, you should always deal with caution.
- Judge's ruling is absolute. You cannot deny to comply with the ruling. If you deny to comply, you will be temp-banned and be required to comply forcefully.
- Cases are carried out in the comments of a posted case, if you are tagged please add a comment to defend yourself but if not, please refrain from commenting.
- If you are looking to report someone for breaking a server rule please instead post under the reports section of the forum to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Treat each comment in a case as if you are speaking to a judge because the judge will read your comments to make their ruling. Please be professional and polite and provide evidence to back your claims.
- Cases will be left open for discussion for a minimum of several days before having the judge provide a ruling to provide time for both parties to comment and support their case.
- You may open a court case only once per week (This prevents spamming of cases)
- If you are not involved in a case, do not comment. Unnecessary comments from non-involved people will be deleted and the person given warning points for disregarding section rules.