Denied CreeperGamer's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGamer

What's your rank on the server? My rank on the server is Citizen.
What's your /ar check time? My /ar check time is 10 days, 21 hours and 45 minutes
How often can you play on the server? I can play on the server for 2hrs a day or more and I also need to take breaks.
Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to become a teacher because I know everyone deserves a good education and be able to learn and do better for the world.
What do you want to teach? I want to teach History, Cooking, and Computers
What would you do if a student wasn't behaving? I'd give them 3 warnings and after the 3rd warning off to the principals office.
Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes I, CreeperGamer agree to be a good role model, follow the law.
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Yes I wonder if Combat can be one. Where you just learn all the things about combat and have a good understanding of it.

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Again, I would love to have you as a teacher but in the past week since I've denied you, I've seen you swear in chat, meaning you broke chat rules. Being a teacher means setting a good example for players, and I believe you have the potential to do that, you just need to work to get to that point. You've improved a bit over the past week, but keep up the good work!

Application denied, you may reapply in one week.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.